New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

My Ideal Tracklisting for "Rebel Heart" based off the song descriptions...

Standard Edition :

1. Rebel Heart (Avicii)

2. Living For Love (Diplo)

3. Unapologetic Bitch (Diplo)

4. Bitch I'm Madonna (Diplo)

5. Iconic (Toby Gad)

6. Heartbreak City (Avicii)

7. Inside Out (Avicii/Toby Gad?)

8. Addicted (Avicii)

9. Wash All Over Me (Avicii)

10. Devil Prays (Avicii)

11. Joan Of Arc (Toby Gad)

12. Veni Vidi Vici (Diplo)

13. Messiah (Avicii)

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks :

14. Body Shop (Toby Gad)

15. Illuminati (Toby Gad)

16. Autotune Baby (Diplo)

17. Hold Tight (Diplo)

18. Borrowed Time (Avicii)

:Disco_Ball:

+

"Addicted (The One That Got Away)" 3:56 and intro "Dubplate" (0:52)

I feel it in my bones about the Brit Awards 2015 for one of the first performances of this new era.

They are taking place on 25th February. This could work with the timing of a video being shot in January etc?

Definitely!

Most of Madonna's recent music videos have been released about a month after being shot.

I could easily imagine the lead single + its accompanying video being released on 23 February, followed by a performance on 25 February.

is there any information in the last 8 pages about the album?

Yes i want to know too. I'm not feeling going through all the pages :lol:

Well...

funny-animated-gifs-reading-in-class.gif

...Ryan Tedder...

ibm5V9pohzYcpC.gif

...someone else's legs....

My rosebud be poppin' my rosebud be cool.

all the boys be jerking they chase me after school.

Introducing Lil' Furry Rosebud,

funny-cat-standing-up-dancing-animated-g

I'm sorry, but banning people who are obviously in the know is kind of stupid if you ask me. Let alone childish. This forum is created to discuss rumors, info and spoilers, you can chose to come here and chose to stay away if you do not want to have things spoiled for you. I will have G_O_N_E's back till the end of time, and think it's a downright shame this has happened! Without news we will be here discussing the color of her nails and the fact if MDNA was or was not a good album. Stupid move to ban relibable people, and why? Because some people can't handle the fact that some know more then others? Get over yourselves!

*rant over*

Thank you, robster! I'm shocked at how this thread escalated! Childish was the key word. I think a lot of the stuff that's been going on in here is childish, usually it's enjoyable but this time? Hell no...that was a mess. If I don't want to know anything about the new album I'll just stay out of this thread tbh. I don't most ppl on here but it seems like a lot had to do with jealousy as well.

Anyway I'm sure everything will be alright again once the album drops. I'm ready for seeing everyone's reactions and the excitement once the 1sr single premieres! :wow:

Thank you, robster! I'm shocked at how this thread escalated! Childish was the key word. I think a lot of the stuff that's been going on in here is childish, usually it's enjoyable but this time? Hell no...that was a mess. If I don't want to know anything about the new album I'll just stay out of this thread tbh. I don't most ppl on here but it seems like a lot had to do with jealousy as well.

You know, for people like yourself who are only interested in getting info info info (however accurate or not) I can see why that's your only concern, after all you'll just move onto the next place and get more info info info. The fact that the forum was under threat (we've already lost one sub-forum because of it) because of those jokers, and some of us actually took pro-active steps to stop it, doesn't matter to people like you. For some, who have been here for a while and use this as there only Madonna-centric website, we actually care that the community stays together, In fact, this community was created out of another forum that WAS shut down years ago.

As the moderators, admin and OWNER of the site have said; don't like it...LEAVE. (oh but I forgot, they're ALL JUST JELUS!!!!!)

About the Brit Awards, like Radio 1 etc, they've gone very youth and radio centric over recent years. I'm not sure they would even push for a Madonna appearance, out of some misguided notion of "cool". Also it. gets shit ratings. That time of year in the UK though, I cant really think of anything else she could perform on. Maybe The Voice Uk, if they go for another early start next year. Although compared to XFactor, that's strictly D-list as those things go.

The Ryan Tedder rumour. I remember The Mirror, or maybe The Sun reporting before COADF (I think) Guy Chambers working with Madonna which turned out to be untrue. I'm not sure they had any actual quotes from him in that article though. So who knows?