New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

The ryan tedder rumor is fake, made up tabloid bullshit!

Oh good. The ray of sunshine is chiming in.

As with everything in Madonnaland, it's simultaneously fake till proven true, true till proven fake.

At this point I'm indifferent. I don't care who she's working with anymore. Just as long as I get this album in my hands

During quarter 1 2015.

I'm sorry but I'm having a moment. "Rebel Heart" just like really clicked with me. My God. This woman. This is probably the most connected I've felt to a Madonna song. I love her so much.

I know. I totally feel you. There's a level of connectedness that she delivers that is so subtle and fragile and beautiful that no other artist gives. This song, with its lyrics and chorus and feeling, are just a woman who is changing and growing again and reflecting on herself in a way she hasn't elaborated on since Hey You (which sucks lol) and American Life.

some wishful thinking, but i'd love it if she'd work with the person who created this disclosure video: (kate moross)

other stuff:

she's done a vogue inspired video as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n6wcfbr-PQ

I thought about this too. I love the Mary J video. I want something with some really fresh, edgy technological effects mixed with some beautiful scenes. Not just ONE. God I hope this video has a solid production.

meanwhile, someone took the time to make this mess lol :laugh::lmao:

hwbhbd.png

:order: hehe... , I know where it's from...

And I just discover the album title too, I'm above you ALLLLLLL :erotica: Now bow down to me, mortals...

Edited by 123pazu

Oh good. The ray of sunshine is chiming in.

As with everything in Madonnaland, it's simultaneously fake till proven true, true till proven fake.

At this point I'm indifferent. I don't care who she's working with anymore. Just as long as I get this album in my hands

During quarter 1 2015.

:thumbsup:

I hope they do get 1 executive producer to make all the others gel together.

The main sound is already DONE, if there is a new producer it will only be someone who is polishing and tweaking.

I personally think they should have Alan Moulder do this, he's the best mixer around today...

So I'd say the recording is finished and any new producer mentioned is just for mixing.

next step… Mastering! :)

Yes! Mixing and mastering is really important! I miss Mark "Spike" Stent. :(

I visit this site every day for news, and I haven't posted in a while. I wanted to say something about the people selling the demos in private messages here.

It's a testament to Madonna's body of work that hundreds, if not thousands, of people make money off of her image and music (both released and unreleased, apparently) without her permission and without any of the profits going back to her. However, this doesn't make it right.

My golden rule is to spend my money on products that go directly back to her. This means purchasing her singles and albums and buying real tickets to her shows. (As a performer myself, I would appreciate the same courtesy.)

Now there are those who argue that she is filthy stinking rich and isn't gonna lose a house over this illegal stuff. The principle of the matter is that she is an artist who has given SO MUCH of her life to us. Selling her work illegally just cheapens its VALUE, and to me, the VALUE of her work is practically immeasurable. Try having a total stranger take something that you deeply love and sell it on a street corner without you getting anything back. It's not a good feeling.

To be honest, I like to think that not only do I get to honor Madonna and her work by legitimately paying for it, but that I am also indirectly supporting an orphanage and school in Malawi. Madonna is not the type of celebrity to divulge all of her philanthropic work, but I'm willing to bet that she is pouring an INSANE amount of money into the sustainability of those orphanages and the infrastructure of those schools, if not the entire country itself. I am very okay with that.

Ultimately, there will always be greedy ass bitches trying to make a dime off of anything they can get their hands on. It is up to the rest of us NOT to patronize these people. As a diehard fan, I know it is hard, but I hope we can patiently wait long enough until the Queen delivers the goods. She always has. She always will.

:clap:

My Ideal Tracklisting for "Rebel Heart" based off the song descriptions...

Standard Edition :

1. Rebel Heart (Avicii)

2. Living For Love (Diplo)

3. Unapologetic Bitch (Diplo)

4. Bitch I'm Madonna (Diplo)

5. Iconic (Toby Gad)

6. Heartbreak City (Avicii)

7. Inside Out (Avicii/Toby Gad?)

8. Addicted (Avicii)

9. Wash All Over Me (Avicii)

10. Devil Prays (Avicii)

11. Joan Of Arc (Toby Gad)

12. Veni Vidi Vici (Diplo)

13. Messiah (Avicii)

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks :

14. Body Shop (Toby Gad)

15. Illuminati (Toby Gad)

16. Autotune Baby (Diplo)

17. Hold Tight (Diplo)

18. Borrowed Time (Avicii)

:Disco_Ball:

My Ideal Tracklisting for "Rebel Heart"...

Standard Edition :

1. Rebel Heart (Avicii)

5. Iconic (Toby Gad)

6. Heartbreak City (Avicii) Borrowed Time

8. Addicted (Avicii)

9. Wash All Over Me (Avicii)

10. Devil Prays (Avicii)

11. Joan Of Arc (Toby Gad) Hold Tight

13. Messiah (Avicii)

14. Body Shop (Toby Gad)

15. Illuminati (Toby Gad)

17. Hold Tight (Diplo) Heartbreak City

18. Borrowed Time (Avicii) Joan Of Arc

19. S.E.X

:thumbsup:

My Ideal Tracklisting for "Rebel Heart" based off the song descriptions...

Standard Edition :

1. Rebel Heart (Avicii) Illuminati (Toby Gad)

5. Iconic (Toby Gad)

6. Heartbreak City (Avicii)

8. Addicted (Avicii)

9. Wash All Over Me (Avicii) Body Shop (Toby Gad)

10. Devil Prays (Avicii)

11. Joan Of Arc (Toby Gad)

13. Messiah (Avicii)

14. Body Shop (Toby Gad) Rebel Heart (Avicii)

15. Illuminati (Toby Gad) Wash All Over Me (Avicii)

17. Hold Tight (Diplo)

18. Borrowed Time (Avicii)

:Disco_Ball:

She's going to troll us and put the two fan favorites in the bonus disc... :popcorn2::hornybig:

Edited by 123pazu

I really like MDNA's angrier moments. The happy songs ruin it for me :hornybig:

Agreed...I made my own version of MDNA for my car listening pleasures which did not include GMAYL, Superstar or B-day song...I would skip through Turn up the Radio most of the time as well...these particular songs always made me feel like...tumblr_nfz457bWgw1s0x5wto1_500.giftumblr_msn9xbeNC91qhtc17o5_250.giftumblr_msn9xbeNC91qhtc17o9_250.gif