New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

If attitude was the reason GONE was banned then what are you waiting for to ban the other members who are nothing but rude and elitist? Especially the ones who started with an attitude towards GONE. I read all of it. He never insulted anyone, only responded to uncalled attacks from privileged members.

Um nobody's PMs were hacked by admins. :manson: Thanks to some kind Jessica Fletcher reporters I received some evidence of what was going on and I highly doubt it was photoshopped. These insiders a.k.a. scalpers were here for nefarious reasons. Also wasn't a coincidence they all started posting here at the same time. If you don't like it #sorrynotsorry!

wow. okay. :(

btw, i hope they didn't purposely all tell us the wrong info then.. :o

If attitude was the reason GONE was banned than what are you waiting for to ban the other members who are nothing but rude and elitist? Especially the ones who started with an attitude towards GONE. I read all of it. He never insulted anyone, only responded to uncalled attacks from privileged members.

That was exactly my impression! Some people really need to do something about a weird sense of entitlement to info, files or whatever! It is also nobody's business then their own what goes on in private messages, that is what they are for if you ask me. Trading of files happens anyway, as long as it does not happen out in the open on forums there is very little you can do to prevent it. Speaking here as a former forum admin. Silencing and banning people for this just doesn't sound right to me. And the reasoning behind it still sounds odd to me!

Guest toomawashi

as a newbie here (used to be active on DrownedMadonna forum in the past) I am very surprised by the "hostility" #insertDRAMA here. I think I maybe joined at the wrong moment.
I was looking for a "community" feeling but most things I read are about ex-communicating :-)

Someone will probably tell me to piss off now :-D

It's funny how they banned the insiders, but now the thread is just everyone taking about them. Now it's really boring in here. Too many egos! Oh yeah go ahead and "flush" me. So lame! Bye!

That was exactly my impression! Some people really need to do something about a weird sense of entitlement to info, files or whatever! It is also nobody's business then their own what goes on in private messages, that is what they are for if you ask me. Trading of files happens anyway, as long as it does not happen out in the open on forums there is very little you can do to prevent it. Speaking here as a former forum admin. Silencing and banning people for this just doesn't sound right to me. And the reasoning behind it still sounds odd to me!

mhmm

someone on another forum About Living For Love:[/size]

I don't see the recemblance with Kiesza - Hideaway. Maybe in some parts where the music and the piano (yes, there's a piano in Living For Love so stop trolling) kicks in at the end of the first verse and the refrain starts and right after before the second verse. When the 90's house vibes elements, and all the soulfullness and uplifting bits of the song, is most obvious. And there's a piano and an organ at the end when the choir are chanting: Come on! Come on! Come on! Ohhhh oooh! (Looooveee) I need you to be up up up up! I'm gonna carry on. Come on! Cause I am. Cause I am. Carry on. Carry on. Lift me up Lord! Lift me up. Living for love.[/size]

very Up Down Suite <3

Two days ago this thread was all

240m657.gif

and now our G_O_N_E_D_H_I is G_O_N_E???

What did he do?? Did he use yoga fire???

ctxd80P.gif

WHY? I was having so much fun being possibly lied to. #prayshewastellingthetruth

tumblr_inline_n8fbngXeon1s4eyz2.gif

It's funny how they banned the insiders, but now the thread is just everyone taking about them. Now it's really boring in here. Too many egos! Oh yeah go ahead and "flush" me. So lame! Bye!

Okay *FLUSH*

The need for instant information has really gotten out of control. I don't want to know every minute detail before I even hear it. It's all opinions anyway, and no matter how hard you try not to let it happen, those opinions influence the way you feel the first time you listen, whether your expectations are high because of the way someone built it up, or whether you're going into it looking for flaws that someone else pointed out. I'd rather just experience it with an open mind, like I did Rebel Heart. I didn't know much about it, didn't pay too much attention to lyrics when they were posted, I just listened and it was all a beautiful surprise.

because there has been too much nonsense in NEW ALBUM threads, searching for old write-ups regarding LIVING FOR LOVE is hard to find... does anyone know what was previously said about Living For Love like descriptions?

The questioning of Hector's decision, a guy who's tireless, almost one-handed devotion to keeping this place on the straight and narrow is legendary, is fucking shocking, far more so than the nefarious goings on of the last few days. Seriously. have a bit of respect for his decision and his reasoning behind it. Without him, the forum would have gone to shit like all the rest... long ago.

The fact that the questioning is coming from people who themselves more or less abandoned the forum for shitty pastures new ages ago / some clueless newbies (yes, not all newbies are clueless) speaks volumes.

You guys really need to read the entire thread from begging to end. It was nice that gone shared info, but it was actions and attitudes towards others that was totally uncalled for. Yes, I know, others treated him poorly too. But he really did come in here stomping around and demanding respect

Can you clarify that? It makes it sound like newbies cannot demand respect. I thought respect was something that every member was entitled to have from day one. Or shall we tread newbies without respect?

I just want official NEWS.

Thank you. As soon as I start to read "Rumor has it" or "I heard from a reliable source", I lose interest altogether. It means nothing to me if it's not coming from Madonna's mouth. And when she speaks, I'm all ears.

The questioning of Hector's decision, a guy who's tireless, almost one-handed devotion to keeping this place on the straight and narrow is legendary, is fucking shocking, far more so than the nefarious goings on of the last few days. Seriously. have a bit of respect for his decision and his reasoning behind it. Without him, the forum would have gone to shit like all the rest... long ago.

The fact that the questioning is coming from people who themselves more or less abandoned the forum for shitty pastures new ages ago / some clueless newbies (yes, not all newbies are clueless) speaks volumes.

Exactly omg. Can you guys really not survive without gone? It's really that serious?

I know how hard it is to run a forum, trust me. I did it for a long time, and a big one, filled with PLENTY of personalities.

But just because Hector runs the place (and does so wonderfully) it doesn't mean I have to agree with every decision he makes. I put my point across respectfully and haven't insulted anyone in the process. It's a forum, where things should be open to discussion. We can't expect everyone to always agree, and they shouldn't, as long as people are always respectfull to eachother.

This may be a free forum, but it does cost $ to run it, thats funded by the admin + donations from us members. It would be a shame to get shut down and let that all go to waste.

Just finished reading some of what happened this weekend. And it was a lot of this...

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

:lmao:

By the looks of it, Kim won this one. :headbang: G_O_N_E ultimately seemed to have ulterior motives.

And as fun as it was to have an "insider" I have to agree that the questioning was becoming absurd. So let's move on, people!

2015 is almost here and a new album is imminent and I'm ready!

excited-baby.gif

Back to pizza!

giphy.gif

yes lets just respect what hector & the forum has decided, after all thats the very least we could do for them! we dont know what went on behind closed doors either.

i for one am glad not to know, cuz like a bad kid after too much candy is bound to get a toothache