New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

I like Tedder's music, he's very talented and last One Republic single is really powerful, love the production too. I hope it's true and Madonna does some big good ballad. It's been a long time since she had a big hit with a ballad.

They're so embarrassingly gullible. Lol

Rather using plain common reason + experience.

The collectors completly ruined Mchile, threads after threads they keep on bitching after each other for pages. You have no choice but to read their hate filed posts and in the end you even wonder if they really love Madonna at all because they harshly criticize her, the kind of criticism you expect from haters usually. They sound more like they have a weird addiction to her. I don't want this place to be closed down or turn into a mess. People were already at each other's throats so the flush is a good thing. It was toxic.

Yup, and just look at the spectacle here over just the space of a day or two. Long term members been flung under the bus by other long term members....for what? A lyric? the name of a rapper? Fucking shocking.

They're so embarrassingly gullible. Lol

Well the ones that crowed the loudest about him being right no doubt knew EXACTLY what was going down behind the scenes.

Even without knowing about the ridiculous MDNA crap he had spouted before, one or two of us whiffed the bullshit emanating from him right away. Bull mixed in with a little truth, the worst and most convincing kind.

Please, Kim is proving a point. He is different to the likes of these new "insiders" because he is a respected and long term member who sees through garbage and grand-standing.

I personally don't care if people make up their minds about what is going on with the album as long as they are respectful to Madonna. Whether what the "insiders" say is nonsense or not we are all going to have the album soon. They are not being disresctful to Madonna and we are not taking a quiz about what's going on with Madonna's album at the end of the month so I think it's harmless.

People can judge for themselves what sounds likely and what doesn't.

I think the main problem with the "insiders" is that they have the spotlight.

I personally don't care if people make up their minds about what is going on with the album as long as they are respectful to Madonna. Whether what the "insiders" say is nonsense or not we are all going to have the album soon. They are not being disresctful to Madonna and we are not taking a quiz about what's going on with Madonna's album at the end of the month so I think it's harmless.

People can judge for themselves what sounds likely and what doesn't.

I think the main problem with the "insiders" is that they have the spotlight.

Yup, and once again Larkspur, it's always a good thing to continue reading the full thread before you comment on the first thing you see that you think is worth commenting on.....

We almost had a super typhoon here and this forum had a super flush. Best flush of 2015 :lmao:

I agree with whoever said above that those who wanted too much info or wanted to know everything, you are ruining the album for yourself. Go get a life or something. :lol:

I believe anyone can decide for himself if he wants to know details on M's album and decide for himself as well if he considers the members who share these news trustworthy or not. But if it's to protect the forum itself, then I guess there's no alternative but to have these members kept away from here.

Oh well, I just hope now we won't go back to the usual 15 posters arrogantly talking in circles here and ridiculing others...

Yup, and once again Larkspur, it's always a good thing to continue reading the full thread before you comment on the first thing you see that you think is worth commenting on.....

Nope, my insinuation on massive egos remains current.

I wasn't commenting on a "thing." I was commenting on Jan's post for several reasons.

Since I do not have access like you, a non mod, then I can can only respond to what seemed like harmless babble. It was less painful then most. If they were just a fan I don't care about someone else's ideas about the album because it's a FACT that I am going to own it and I can make up my own mind.

What I SAW on the board seemed harmless compared to some of the things I have heard fans say about Madonna

I'm here for Ryan Tedder being involved. Could it be that he has less of a role producing the melodies and rather just penning the track? Some of OneRepublic's songs are great, especially the ballads. Madonna could pull off something that sounds like "Lullaby" or "Can't Stop" #sorrynotsorry

I miss all the Rebel Heart excitement. Has everyone moved on already? I haven't!

Nope. While some people here are more interested in take out their cocks to prove who has it bigger, there's a whole universe to enjoy.

I'm more than happy to save the embarrassment of the idiots who brought those scumbags onto the forum, and those who welcomed them.

Moving on....

CAN we talk about RH? it was one of the you know whats afterall...

I like Rebel Heart. But I don't think it's brilliant.

I don't know why, but i enjoy the song as if it were already a classic. Maybe because the message is so close to Madonna's core. Or maybe because some of us are reaching 40 and it's when you make a balance of your life and feel something simmilar.

So for me it's simply BRILLIANT.

I don't know why, but i enjoy the song as if it were already a classic. Maybe because the message is so close to Madonna's core. Or maybe because some of us are reaching 40 and it's when you make a balance of your life and feel something simmilar.

So for me it's simply BRILLIANT.

Agreed 100%. We are on the same wavelength this morning, my friend. :) This song is EVERYTHING. It's what Madonna is all about, what makes her so great. The vocals, the lyrics, the melodies, the catchy chorus that just slays you. EVERYTHING!