New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

He was. Period.

Considering your weird encyclopedic knowledge of everything that's ever been said on any madonna board ever, i'll give you that.... maybe he was *sometimes* but certainly not on that example above.

Just putting all of the "insiders" stuff aside, why do people feel they have to know every detail of songs, productions etc before they are released ? Don't people want surprises and the thrill of hearing music without a lot of prior knowledge ? I have looked forward to every Madonna album and never felt the need to know details and opinions of those who have heard the music.

Just putting all of the "insiders" stuff aside, why do people feel they have to know every detail of songs, productions etc before they are released ? Don't people want surprises and the thrill of hearing music without a lot of prior knowledge ? I have looked forward to every Madonna album and never felt the need to know details and opinions of those who have heard the music.

I think you and I have entered the twilight zone or something, Jan!

Best to just leave it for the inevitable clean-up by the poor overworked admin of this place....

I dont know. I'm in this thread all the time, so I can't say I'm not curious, but there's so much more fun to be had by saving just a little something. Release after release since Ray of light, I've had either 2-4wks prior, and it's a bit of a buzzkill when I even know what the cd packaging looks like! Lol.

I think it's either time for me to use my ignore button liberally, or stay out of this thread.

I'm not interested in contributing to something I can't keep up with, much less sift through the chaos.

I think you and I have entered the twilight zone or something, Jan!

Best to just leave it for the inevitable clean-up by the poor overworked admin of this place....

:-(

i was suspended couse i said avicii lovers dont have taste in music. I must say this forum became everything that madonna message is not. Now we have new forbiden subject and i guess madonnanation suports facist state of marine le penn.

freedom of speach allows people to discuss about leaks couse they happened.

express dont repress

1. You were trolling repeatedly and insulting a lot of members.
2. This is a privately owned forum and not public govt. property. "Free speech" doesn't apply here. You abide by OUR rules on OUR turf. If I want to ban someone for saying they like ice-skating in their pajamas on Tuesdays more than ice-skating in a wedding dress on Thursdays, I can.
4. There are rules we the admins/mods need to ALSO abide by to keep this forum running. To protect this forum from getting cease and desist orders and getting shutdown, we MUST limit all this "leak" stuff going on here.
3. You are a moron.
4. *FLUSH*

I have a question that no one has asked before, GONE, are you related with Anna Henstridge?, just kidding, now the real question, how is the final version of Heartbreak city? would make the cut? Dance or ballad? Tell us about Beautiful Scars and Addicted/The one that got away too! thanks!

There have been some very shady things going on behind the scenes. It is obvious that these "insider" members joined here with the AGENDA to barter and make some deal$ with their LEAKED stuff. If there are descriptions of tracks that's ok but their intentions were more than just sharing information with fans and ego boosting themselves. This forum is not to be used to obtain and spread this stuff. They were flaunting their knowledge and access to conduct business. Obviously they can't be stopped altogether and will just go infest some other site with their sleazy dealings, but their presence alone here is encouraging LEAK business and bringing too much unwanted attention that puts this forum at major risk.

G_O_N_E, AutotuneBaby, LindebergBoy, Borrowed Time all get the *MEGAFLUSH*

There are probably others but you will be found out and shown the door um septic tank!

There have been some very shady things going on behind the scenes. It is obvious that these "insider" members joined here with the AGENDA to barter and make some deal$ with their LEAKED stuff. If there are descriptions of tracks that's ok but their intentions were more than just sharing information with fans and ego boosting themselves. This forum is not to be used to obtain and spread this stuff. They were flaunting their knowledge and access to conduct business. Obviously they can't be stopped altogether and will just go infest some other site with their sleazy dealings, but their presence alone here is encouraging LEAK business and bringing too much unwanted attention that puts this forum at major risk.

There are probably others but you will be found out and shown the door um septic tank!

I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to say certain things we know, but

PRAISE THE FUCKING LORD!

HANG YER HEAD IN SHAME SOME OF YOU

WELL DONE OTHERS.

GONE was the first and i think it's the only one we can trust (i don't trust in Autotunebaby or borrowedtime, I see nothing wrong with he answer our questions about songs, and I think he has not done any deals or intentions to leak anything. no more dramas please, I do not post much but I've been reading the forum for months and this last 3 days have been super-exciting

Edited by Sparks

we need a major flush here, too much confusion and misinformation.

Theresssssss tooooooooooooooooo muccccccchhhhhhh conffffffusssssssioooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

madonna-tix-to-go-on-sale-before-christm

tumblr_mlgstmtRDK1s4kfcfo1_500.gif

GONE was the first and i think it's the only one we can trust, I see nothing wrong with he answer our questions about songs, and I think he has not done any deals or intentions to leak anything. no more dramas please, I do not post much but I've been reading the forum gor months and this last 3 days have been super-exciting

You're wrong in a lot of what you say. Also, if you wanna read all this again, the same people are peddling the same crap in different Madonna forums across the web (they work as a GROUP) Madonnachile being the last....y'know, the forum that almost got SHUT DOWN because of it? I'm sure you'll find them if you look hard enough.

GONE was the first and i think it's the only one we can trust (i don't trust in Autotunebaby or borrowedtime, I see nothing wrong with he answer our questions about songs, and I think he has not done any deals or intentions to leak anything. no more dramas please, I do not post much but I've been reading the forum for months and this last 3 days have been super-exciting

Why do we even need anyone we can "trust". Clearly Madonna wants us to trust her. The lead up to the new album should create buzz, not drama.

You're wrong in a lot of what you say. Also, if you wanna read all this again, the same people are peddling the same crap in different Madonna forums across the web (they work as a GROUP) Madonnachile being the last....y'know, the forum that almost got SHUT DOWN because of it? I'm sure you'll find them if you look hard enough.

Madonnachile is a crummy market from what i've heard, but if you think the forum is at risk because of GONE, just block him, maybe GONE is autorized by Madonna's camp to create hype, maybe is an impostor or even a leaker, I don't know but i enjoy a lot with his details, if it depended of madonna's camp we would die without news until one month before the album release, and sorry for my shitty english

Less is more. I do agree we should know less, it does ruin that buzzkill. I'm all excited in hearing Living for Love and the rest. I want to hear when Madonna wants us to hear.

Bring on video news! Photo album shoot news!

I haven't heard any tracks (only that short RH clip) and I'm glad.

Trust no Bitch except Madonna!!

Madonnachile is a crummy market from what i've heard, but if you think the forum is at risk because of GONE, just block him, maybe GONE is autorized by Madonna's camp to create hype, maybe is an impostor or even a leaker, I don't know but i enjoy a lot with his details, if it depended of madonna's camp we would die without news until one month before the album release, and sorry for my shitty english

If you want, i'll go away and re-register under a new name...maybe 'Bitch, I'm Madonna' and I can come back as a new user and tell you lots of great things that you want to hear about the new album, that would make you feel real good... (in the meantime I'd be swapping my trade lists in private with idiots that were stupid enough to believe me) Speaking of idiots, that GONE fool stepped into my little word trap above so easily it's unreal. Nothing beats the first really dumb thing he did though....

Or you can wait like the rest of us until Madonna is ready to unleash her brilliance upon the world. (In finished form and not the stolen demos in various states of completion that were described accurately and also not so accurately on here)

I think we all enjoy details and stuff, but they're not sharing those details just for fun, they're trying to use the forum to make business, and that could get this board closed ...

Admins have access to PMs i suppose so i'm sure they know what they're doing.

If you want, i'll go away and re-register under a new name...maybe 'Bitch, I'm Madonna' and I can come back as a new user and tell you lots of great things that you want to hear about the new album, that would make you feel real good... (in the meantime I'd be swapping my trade lists in private with idiots that were stupid enough to believe me) Speaking of idiots, that GONE fool stepped into my little word trap above so easily it's unreal. Nothing beats the first really dumb thing he did though....

Or you can wait like the rest of us until Madonna is ready to unleash her brilliance upon the world. (In finished form and not the stolen demos in various states of completion that were described accurately and also not so accurately on here)

Flying high, high!

I'm a bird in the sky

I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze...

:wow:

The collectors completly ruined Mchile, threads after threads they keep on bitching after each other for pages. You have no choice but to read their hate filed posts and in the end you even wonder if they really love Madonna at all because they harshly criticize her, the kind of criticism you expect from haters usually. They sound more like they have a weird addiction to her. I don't want this place to be closed down or turn into a mess. People were already at each other's throats so the flush is a good thing. It was toxic.

Ok, first of all it all goes so fast that i need an assistant to keep up with this mess.

Secondly, some dude called james19709 is sending PMs to share the demos. I hope somebody does something about it, because we can have some real bad shit on us if they think we are trading or something.

Thirdly, why is it illegal to comment on leaks? I mean, it's illegal to leak, but not to comment on them. It's as if it were illegal to comment on Jennifer Lawerence nude pics.

What exactly has G_O_N_E said in the past that was proven to be accurate? I need actual receipts.

Most of it was in the old MadonnaFanzine forum, which has been inaccessible for ages..

But one thing I remember was his comment that "Masterpiece" would feature an orchestra . This was confirmed by Abel Korzeniowski in an interview with Madonna New Era, in which he said that he had conducted an orchestra for the song, but that William Orbit decided to use synthesized strings in the final mix instead.

He has also previously described several songs accurately several weeks or months before they were released or leaked.

Btw, this was the MadonnaTribe admin's comment to G_O_N_E's posts in this forum:

"I loved reading what could be my own words coming out from someone else's mouth."