New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

Devil prays features an electric guitar solo during the bridge, in which madonna's voice is altered and says something about seeing the face of god. very psychedelic

There is no bridge in Make The Devil Pray, and there certainly is zero electric guitar...Nor is there any mention of God, or anyones face...

Edited by G_O_N_E

Devil prays features an electric guitar solo during the bridge, in which madonna's voice is altered and says something about seeing the face of god. very psychedelic

I'm really enjoying all information from Devil Prays we have now. It sounds like one of the best songs, imo.

giphy.gif

There is no bridge in Make The Devil Pray, and there certainly is zero electric guitar...Nor is there any mention of God, or anyones face...

giphy.gif

This forum is killin me

Here's the scoop honey: Listening to a bunch of old stolen demos does not give you any kind of knowledge about the final songs, things change- You're yesterday's news

Edited by AutotuneBaby

I have a cousin who has a friend that dates a guy whose sister in law's uncle's first cousin Sasha is a makeup artist for an off broadway company who overheard an intern in the hallway before a show talking on his cell phone with someone who it sounded like may have been in the music industry talking about Madonna discussing her track listing for the new album on a conference call with representatives from the major record labels in the country discussing track listings and distribution rights! They told me all the latest info and I have it if you wanna know, just PM me! It wouldn't be right to post it here for just anyone to see, since this is real industry insider stuff and I don't wanna hurt madonna by posting this firsthand knowledge publicly. It's just that I have this great hookup for gossip about the new album and need to share it with the die hard fans

I am laughing so hard

Here's the scoop honey: Listening to a bunch of old stolen demos does not give you any kind of knowledge about the final songs, things change- You're yesterday's news

I'm referring to the final song...sweetie

tumblr_inline_mqxax3Kw9K1qmn2wd.gif