New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

I just telephoned guy oseary. He s upset but he gave me exclusive information: the new album will be released next spring

Just quit while you are ahead

Madonna was wearing a lime green top and sipping on some VitaCoco during those "meetings" with Interscope. At some point she looked dramatically into the distance and said "Okay" as well.

Finally! the info we've all been waiting for!

And to think she used to drop popcorn between her tits and fish it out during her Warner Bros. meetings.

Those were the days!

i thought rule number one was 'we are not supposed to talk about the album' and the second rule the same!!!!!

someone kick this five posts creature in the nads, lol.

new news does not matter anymore - words are useless - esp. when we're this close to a jan. first single release.

I don't know why, but my guess is that it'll still be released as a single but not 1st

Very interesting! No further info on the tracklist? Sorry if I'm being annoying, but I have problems believing 20 or more songs were picked. Unless none of them runs longer than 4 minutes, they won't even fit on a single disc.

Very interesting! No further info on the tracklist? Sorry if I'm being annoying, but I have problems believing 20 or more songs were picked. Unless none of them runs longer than 4 minutes, they won't even fit on a single disc.

MDNA had two discs

A$AP Ferg featured on Unapologetic bitch remix. The remixes for that song were made because it was going to be the 1st single but plans changed

A$AP?! I love him!!!! I'm about to faint with this amount of pleasure* Ah..! *reaches an orgasm*

Thanks! Living for love right choice for 1st single?

tumblr_mn3woiX7Kb1qmmz6mo4_250.gif

A$AP?! I love him!!!! I'm about to faint with this amount of pleasure* Ah..! *reaches an orgasm*

A$AP Ferg featured on Unapologetic bitch remix. The remixes for that song were made because it was going to be the 1st single but plans changed

edit: I love A$AP Rocky not A$AP Ferg. I feel cheated. :(

That's not what he meant. Avenues as far as technology and large corporations, like Madonnarama reported. Madonna is incredibly protective of how her material is released. You'll hear new Madonna music on her album first, then Diplo's. Besides, Madonna didn't even allow Timbaland or Pharrell to release songs on their albums. Madonna's music is for Madonna's release. She and Diplo have an amazing rapport - hence the track, and hence the dubplate she recorded.

G_O_N_E, if you're still there, is there any talk about remixes? One of the reasons I'm such a long time fan is that she always produced great remixes which often formed pivotal parts of her live shows such as Express Yourself, Justify My Love, Keep It Together but the remixes for MDNA and Confessions really sucked and were so generic they were a major disappointment.

I'd love some more classic mixes that are more than just some crap Euro club rework.

G_O_N_E, if you're still there, is there any talk about remixes? One of the reasons I'm such a long time fan is that she always produced great remixes which often formed pivotal parts of her live shows such as Express Yourself, Justify My Love, Keep It Together but the remixes for MDNA and Confessions really sucked and were so generic they were a major disappointment.

I'd love some more classic mixes that are more than just some crap Euro club rework.

I, too, would like more info on remixes.