New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

i was suspended couse i said avicii lovers dont have taste in music. I must say this forum became everything that madonna message is not. Now we have new forbiden subject and i guess madonnanation suports facist state of marine le penn.

freedom of speach allows people to discuss about leaks couse they happened.

express dont repress

i was suspended couse i said avicii lovers dont have taste in music. I must say this forum became everything that madonna message is not. Now we have new forbiden subject and i guess madonnanation suports facist state of marine le penn.

express dont repress

Did you say so something wrong?

Oops I didn't know you couldn't speak your mind.

Express yourself don't repress yourself

Express yourself don't repress yourself

And you're not sorry

It's human nature

express dont repress

Wtf is wrong with you? You've insulted a huge range of people ("Avicii lovers don't have taste in music") simply because they don't agree with your opinion. And you talk about Madonna's message?

I'm sorry, but piss off.

express dont repress

I didn't know people who give Avicii a chance are fascists.

express dont repress

Bitter much for being a dumbass?? :lol:

Wtf is wrong with you? You've insulted a huge range of people ("Avicii lovers don't have taste in music") simply because they don't agree with your opinion. And you talk about Madonna's message?

I'm sorry, but piss off.

Why are you being so abrasive to the members? You need to stop

Why are you being so abrasive to the members? You need to stop

Says the person who told me to shut up with no actual reason (as opposed to my post) and randomly called me and others here Gaga lovers, not to mention accused another member of having AIDS. Should we go on?

I sometimes really want to kill the people who implanted the "double-album" idea into the members of the forum. GET OVER IT! It will not happen!

And lmao @@pasqual exposing the facist state of MadonnaNation. :dead: I'd say it's more of an aristocracy or an oligarchy but okay... #expressyourself #dontrepressyourself #itshumannature #errarehumanumest

Says the person who told me to shut up with no actual reason (as opposed to above) and randomly called me and others here Gaga lovers, not to mention accused another member of having AIDS. Should we go on?

He did not! :o

@@Hector cat-63.gif

hypocricy

i m member many years and this is insulting to censor opinion about good and bad taste in music

if i said that for gaga fans nothing woul happen so it means here you have double criteria.

also if you dont like to see my posts just block me.

another rumour. but keep in mind it could easily be complete bullshit. just sharing what I found:

A little birdie told me Madonna is shooting 5 music videos to realease one each week leading up to the realease of the album

He did not! :o

@@Hector cat-63.gif

Yes he did. I'm not here to tell lies, you can ask any member who's been around for a couple of years.

another rumour. but keep in mind it could easily be complete bullshit. just sharing what I found:

A little birdie told me Madonna is shooting 5 music videos to realease one each week leading up to the realease of the album

Nikki, where have you got that from? Sounds amazing, but hard to believe.