Is this the most remarkable moment in her career?

acko

...or am I just euphoric? Yes, I woke up & Rebel Heart was playing in my head. Bytch what!?

But the truth is, I can only compare it 2 the excitement I felt pré-Erotica (at age 12) & Ray of Light (age 18).

These past few years we've all seen the global signs of Madonna fatigue in terms of the general public. A cycle that has repeat itself throughout her career...

But now she's truly charting new territory. She's officially beyond the 'yeah, she's been around a long time, I give her that' bs. Her age has officially become a blessing of sorts, once again she's seen as creating a new template for others. Simply 'cuz she's at a place were no one has been before her. She's a pioneer, so embrace the negative remarks. We know better. Sorry but I'm fucking verklempt. We've had such a journey, Nonni & I.

AND

She is the last true SUPERSTAR of the golden age of the record industry (sorry Prince).

AND

I can just feel the energy. Demonna is coming & once again is about 2 reach a new peak.

AND

The fact that she got her tits out at age 56 just fills my soul with joy. I'm sure u guys here understand, as others don't.

Tough love, I knew it from the start

Deep down

in the depth

of my Rebel heart

I am loving this era already. At the airport yesterday travelling with work and at both ends Madonna is staring out at me from the news stands.

Roll on the new year. M will be everywhere and all pretenders will be left in the dust!

Pud has a co-conspirator in you. Our spiritual fathers at Madonna Nation. This post is dripping with the anointing. Madonna paved a path no one else will conquer. Madonna beat the music industry and she will beat the world of celebrity by remaining relevant for the entirety of her adult life. The kind of tributes Elvis and Michael Jackson received after death Madonna will receive in life. Thank you setting the tone for this era. I know the quality of the demos speak for themselves for the direction of the new album. But we often need to be reminded who we Stan for. Thank you.

...or am I just euphoric? Yes, I woke up & Rebel Heart was playing in my head. Bytch what!?

But the truth is, I can only compare it 2 the excitement I felt pré-Erotica (at age 12) & Ray of Light (age 18).

These past few years we've all seen the global signs of Madonna fatigue in terms of the general public. A cycle that has repeat itself throughout her career...

But now she's truly charting new territory. She's officially beyond the 'yeah, she's been around a long time, I give her that' bs. Her age has officially become a blessing of sorts, once again she's seen as creating a new template for others. Simply 'cuz she's at a place were no one has been before her. She's a pioneer, so embrace the negative remarks. We know better. Sorry but I'm fucking verklempt. We've had such a journey, Nonni & I.

AND

She is the last true SUPERSTAR of the golden age of the record industry (sorry Prince).

AND

I can just feel the energy. Demonna is coming & once again is about 2 reach a new peak.

AND

The fact that she got her tits out at age 56 just fills my soul with joy. I'm sure u guys here understand, as others don't.

Deep down

in the depth

of my Rebel heart

:bow::bow:

tumblr_lyybyt1fqn1qa2ylwo1_1280.jpg

I am loving this era already. At the airport yesterday travelling with work and at both ends Madonna is staring out at me from the news stands. Roll on the new year. M will be everywhere and all pretenders will be left in the dust!

This :dramatic:

Pud has a co-conspirator in you. Our spiritual fathers at Madonna Nation. This post is dripping with the anointing. Madonna paved a path no one else will conquer. Madonna beat the music industry and she will beat the world of celebrity by remaining relevant for the entirety of her adult life. The kind of tributes Elvis and Michael Jackson received after death Madonna will receive in life. Thank you setting the tone for this era. I know the quality of the demos speak for themselves for the direction of the new album. But we often need to be reminded who we Stan for. Thank you.

And Thank u! :kiss2:

I share the same feeling!

The general public seems to be more open to Madonna this time (maybe because of the build up she did with the Grammys, Kety Perry/Miley Cyrus, and because the wannabe whom the medias tried to sell as the "new Madonna" has now exploded).

And I have the feeling that, unlike MDNA (where Madonna wanted to go quickly on tour between an exhausting movie and her family obligations) and Hard Candy (where she just had to surf effortless on the Confessions success), now Madonna wants to share again her new music to the world. She wants the world to like it, she wants the world to know that she's still current, and not only touring on her past success. Just look at the year-long teasing she did on Instagram, and the amazing leaks.

I have the feeling that M has now the same ambition she had for Confessions (and before), when she was everywhere to promote her new music. I think amazing things will come. And I hope I'm not dreaming :sassy:

She was everywhere to promote the COADF album? I must have missed that. :) (By her general standards, maybe it qualified as "everywhere" hehe)

Compared to Hard Candy and MDNA, yeah she was everywhere for Confessions! It is the last time she performed on TV in France, Germany, Japan... 9 years, it is a long time... And Hung up at the MTV Europe Music Awards was everything!

The Superbowl was great promo for the US (even if it was mainly past hits and not her new stuff), but here in Europe it was 4AM... Her last TV peformance in the UK was the Hard Candy promo tour on the BBC if I'm correct...

That's why I hope her new music will be performed everywhere again, the world has to hear it! :blush:

Getting pumped up and can´t wait to hear her blasting Morumbi, here in São Paulo. Her music has been playing a lot at The Week and DJ Abel played a superb mix of Miles Away 2 weeks ago... the crowd went wild. Í just hope she doesn´t include any rap in her first single. Bring just pure kick ass melody!

I have a really good feeling about this era. When I first heard the Rebel Heart snippet, I liked it but wasn't 100% convinced. However the full Rebel Heart is amazing, and I really love Wash all over me as well. Her Interview spread was like icing on the cake and made everything even more perfect. I can't stop thinking about how amazing this is and also how happy I am that I can share it with you!!!!

I've never been this excited since 2005, to be fair. Everytime she releases an album is incredibly exciting, but at this level i have to go back several years.

And i agree with Acko; it seems as if her age is stopping being something negative. Instead, it's something to CELEBRATE.

I share the same feeling!

The general public seems to be more open to Madonna this time (maybe because of the build up she did with the Grammys, Kety Perry/Miley Cyrus, and because the wannabe whom the medias tried to sell as the "new Madonna" has now exploded).

And I have the feeling that, unlike MDNA (where Madonna wanted to go quickly on tour between an exhausting movie and her family obligations) and Hard Candy (where she just had to surf effortless on the Confessions success), now Madonna wants to share again her new music to the world. She wants the world to like it, she wants the world to know that she's still current, and not only touring on her past success. Just look at the year-long teasing she did on Instagram, and the amazing leaks.

I have the feeling that M has now the same ambition she had for Confessions (and before), when she was everywhere to promote her new music. I think amazing things will come. And I hope I'm not dreaming :sassy:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is now one of my new favorites pictures ever. To me, it captures all of what have being discussed in this thread. I could try to explain in words all what she represents to me, but they say an image worths more than that:

img-madonna-14102940488812jpg.jpg

AND

AND

AND

Deep down

in the depth

of my Rebel heart

She's still such a phenomenon as well. not just an artist, but there's also that mystery around her. she's the last and only woman in pop that has such a cultural impact. Heck in some countries even a political impact. everyone has an opinion, whether some are good or bad, its not even important. The fact that after so many years she's still provoking so many thoughts and opinions is amazing. I have a good feeling of this new album & era. her new interview is one of her best in recent years. she's inspired, she's ready.. to conquer the world again..

btw, Even Herman Brusselmans said she's the only real icon we still have. ;)

She's still such a phenomenon as well. not just an artist, but there's also that mystery around her. she's the last and only woman in pop that has such a cultural impact. Heck in some countries even a political impact. everyone has an opinion, whether some are good or bad, its not even important. The fact that after so many years she's still provoking so many thoughts and opinions is amazing. I have a good feeling of this new album & era. her new interview is one of her best in recent years. she's inspired, she's ready.. to conquer the world again..

btw, Even Herman Brusselmans said she's the only real icon we still have. ;)

When & were did HERMAN say this!?

Nikki can u imagine how we're gonna feel when the VIDEO comes out :dramatic:

Yes to all of this!!!!

I think it's many things...my guess is that the public is tired of being inundated with all the lesser pop tarts, that, quite frankly, just don't have the truly iconic element that Madonna brings to popular culture.... not to mention the state of Pop music hasn't actually been all that truly exciting for a while. As said many times, the industry has tried to force so many "the next Madonna's" down our throats, and for a while, far too many fell for a couple of them...but whether they want to admit it or not, the public is desperately hungry for the real thing. The response to the Superbowl was exactly that - they were reminded what the real fucking deal is...and even the haters acknowledged it. And no matter how much so many try to write her off because of age, actions, whatever...they know in the back of their head that she's the only one that brings it the old-school way...the way they really want, but never want to admit, or give her the acknowledgment of. But now, we've hit that point where the general public is actually hungry for Madonna again. It only happens every so often...but if you look at the time line, we're due for another positive era very soon.

It's always been love-hate with M...and the pendulum always swings. But as of right now, it looks like it's swinging in the direction of a truly positive era. But it doesn't last forever, as it will swing back the other direction in time...so I say enjoy it for now. Live it up. 2015 is going to be an incredible year in her career. The feelings in the air.

When & were did HERMAN say this!?

Nikki can u imagine how we're gonna feel when the VIDEO comes out :dramatic:

hmm, maybe around 2 years ago. reyers laat i believe. (i think it could have been around the time he broke up with tania) he said real icons don't exist anymore, except for M. she's the llast one we have. Loved it. cuz there's no way he would like her, so if even the never changing cynic brusselsmans knows it.. ;)

Ohhh the video.. I have no words. except that it's gonna be an EVENT.

I have the exact same vibe, it has been a cycle and l feel this era being a positive one. The music, the looks, the attitude and the public mood combining like with ray of light...but this time with unapologetic bitch instead of spiritual girl...excited

Now that the initial WOW factor for the Interview photoshoot has passed she is facing today a minor backlash from ugly women waving on that Annie Lennox shade :chuckle: