New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

omfg what clips are you all talking about? how did I miss this????? aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

and btw, for those who do not trust what GONE is saying: Well, then just ignore what he says and move on. Don't ruin it for us who 'choose to believe'

giphy.gif

Yes. I agree. Why do we trust everything he claims? Is he part of madonnas team? How does he know all of this? Kind of suspicious....

Sorry but your excitement is what is suspicious.

giphy.gif

Let's not insinuate he's a liar. We'll find out soon if he's accurate or not, no need to start the negativity.

Madonna is gonna tell us about love. So, let's forget negativity,

forget our problems, administration, bills and loans

She wants us to go with her...

BELIEVE!

"I'll cast a spell that you can't undo" is what song??

Yes

"

I'll cast a spell that you can't undo

Did you wake up and find out that are not you..."

Or something like that! That's the one I'm DYING for. Has the same strings as the messiah clip we heard on her instagram (chord progression wise, it's a bit different but in the same key so I'm guessing it's the bridge)

They are so full of shit : "It’s one of those well-crafted, emotionally honest songs that sound great in the background while you wait in line at your local supermarket"

"Madonna is releasing her next album working with some of the the largest corporations on the planet, but is it too much to ask that she retains some of her edge?"

Who do they think they are ? Pitchfork ?

Definitely a solidly crafted song but musically its also a pretty safe choice. Its one of those well-crafted, emotionally honest songs that sound great in the background while you wait in line at your local supermarket.

This wouldnt be the same artist however that revolutionized the pop music industry with Music, Frozen, Justify my Love or Die Another Day

Read more:

Ouch!!

Ouch!!!

Her own fans, publishing a critical article!!

Ok my final question for GONE if youre still around...what song is...

"what are you gonna do with what's been done to you!!! Be the CHANGE! You wanna see in the WORLD!"

My guess is living for love breakdown where she's speaking with the choir...?

In my opinion, it's one of the not so serious songs. Sounds more upbeat and a tiny bit cheesy tbh.

The strongest clips are the one that ends with "I wanna know what you're all about," the one I think is messiah, the "freedom" one for me the ones where she says "be the change you want to be in the world"

Fair enough. The melody sounded interesting/nice though IMHO

Fair enough. The melody sounded interesting/nice though IMHO

Actually I think I justdont like the "truth or dare" part cause when the chorus hits I love it ..."I wanna know what your all about" ...mind sounds like Miley's song where she's in bed naked (probably the same producer/songwriter) ...it sounds great though

Ok my final question for GONE if youre still around...what song is...

"what are you gonna do with what's been done to you!!! Be the CHANGE! You wanna see in the WORLD!"

My guess is living for love breakdown where she's speaking with the choir...?

Freedom

Ouch!!

Ouch!!!

Her own fans, publishing a critical article!!

They are so full of shit : "It’s one of those well-crafted, emotionally honest songs that sound great in the background while you wait in line at your local supermarket"

"Madonna is releasing her next album working with some of the the largest corporations on the planet, but is it too much to ask that she retains some of her edge?"

Those comments...

tumblr_lytnpbYnUW1qbsecwo1_400.gif

I'm only aware of a clip that leaked on Soundcloud that contained the 3 songs I mentioned

Why are people doing this, I mean all these fucking snippets. Looks like the whole album can leak anytime. That sucks.

tumblr_muyayhko4I1qeuk6oo2_250.gif

Actually I think I justdont like the "truth or dare" part cause when the chorus hits I love it ..."I wanna know what your all about" ...mind sounds like Miley's song where she's in bed naked (probably the same producer/songwriter) ...it sounds great though

Do you recall the name of the song?

WTF are you kidding me with this shit

These fan sites are seriously starting to disgust me. Their costant fights over one another, their primadonna behaviour judging the songs. All of this is really annoying.

I have heard 4 LQ clips.

2 from Freedom: "…is a privilege, prison is a state of mind, that we build around ourselves, take responsibility… freedom, freedom, freedom…"

"diamonds dancing on my…"

"ecstasy, let me solve your mystery…"

And the last 2 are Best Night and Inside Out, i guess :) I might be totally wrong about these lyrics though :D Anyway, I didn't really like any of the clips, so I won't be sorry if they don't make the album. Is the Messiah a leak, or Mensch, are you the only one who heard it?

I have heard 4 LQ clips.

2 from Freedom: "is a privilege, prison is a state of mind, that we build around ourselves, take responsibility freedom, freedom, freedom"

"diamonds dancing on my"

"ecstasy, let me solve your mystery"

And the last 2 are Best Night and Inside Out, i guess :) I might be totally wrong about these lyrics though :D Anyway, I didn't really like any of the clips, so I won't be sorry if they don't make the album. Is the Messiah a leak, or Mensch, are you the only one who heard it?

I heard a different part to freedom "if what you found is nothing is real (?), freedom freedom freedom freedom"

Idk if I'm the only one who's heard it