New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

This morning as I was reading this thread...

rs_280x497-140805103358-katyperrybaby2.g

Rejoice! Let's sing out loud!

So I took the road less traaaaaveled by....
And I barely made it ooooout alive!
Through the darkness somehow IIIIIIII survived

Tough love

I knew from the starrrrt

Deep down in the depth....

of my rebel heart

Oh-Woah Oh-Woah Woah-Oh

excited-baby.gif

MDNA had it's brilliant moments and it's flaws. My main issue with it is that I would have picked completely different singles. If she had been a little more daring and edgy in her singles then the album might have done completely different in the public opinion. She is beyond the stage where she has to cater to the public. It's much more interesting to watch her follow her instinct and do and release what she loves. That's also what got her big acclaim.

Her music is always commercial and radio friendly to some extent but it also always tried to push the envellope a little bit, introduce new sounds to a wider audience, which has gotten increasingly harder to do in the current musical landscape and how people listen to and find new music, but it can still happen.

I for one am thrilled to see her so dedicated to the music and working so hard on it again. I'm 100% sure that all this effort will pay off in a wonderfull way!

:clap:

I'm Addicted should have been the first single

Diplo + a more organic sound, Avicii surprising us with a departure from his usual sound on some tracks, two edgy producers reworking the more sexual song, self-reflective and spiritual themed songs...

Guys, we might witness a new Ray of Light-esque peak in M's careeer. I can feel it. She's coming to snatch weaves and remind the lessers who the queen is. Rising from the ashes that is MDNA like a phoenix.

People ARE VERY worried that the album doesn't have a musical connection/theme... I hope it's not all over the place like you know what :(

tumblr_inline_ne3dhtY7C41rf99ua.gif

Who are these people?

They should listen to Marky Mark

gallery_big_mark_wahlberg_chill_out_gif.

Every Madonna album has the same theme:

tumblr_inline_mhkaz7nycs1qz4rgp.jpg

As for me...

image.jpg

I'm just rejoicing

excited-baby.gif

I'm just stating facts. I'm the happiest fan here.

receipts.gif

Diplo + a more organic sound, Avicii surprising us with a departure from his usual sound on some tracks, two edgy producers reworking the more sexual song, self-reflective and spiritual themed songs...

Guys, we might witness a new Ray of Light-esque peak in M's careeer. I can feel it. She's coming to snatch weaves and remind the lessers who the queen is. Rising from the ashes that is MDNA like a phoenix.

16506%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20bad_new

I smell madgemusic85

:lol: I am still trying to understand how someone can say they are the "Happiest fan here' and yet talk about being very worried and using :( faces in their posts. Sounds about as happy as Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28587-1375122908-24

I saw some dickhead comment to M that she is greedy for being upset about the leaks, implying that M is only concerned due to the potential of lost revenue :manson: Some people are so bloody stupid.

Exactly. Like M is going to make much money from the album anyway. Everyone knows touring is where it's at money-wise.

As far as I've heard, bacically all demos recorded for the album have been circulating among collectors for several months now.

I'd say that the original source must be an insider who's been part of M's team for years.

After all, over the years, 40+ unreleased Madonna songs have leaked, along with several demo versions of released songs, not to mention studio demos of tour versions.

Which is so crazy to me. It's inevitable that stuff is going to leak in this day and age. But the fact that it's happened with OLD stuff as well indicates that what you're saying is true. And if so, why can't M and Guy sniff them out? Who's been around her for that long? Liz? Maybe she feels underpaid and is getting some supplemental income from it? :laugh:

I know you may have the opinion about MDNA being a "good album", but many users(fans) on this website, and people in general did not enjoy parts of the album(although some parts were decent). We are just hoping that this album won't have some of the immaturity seen on MDNA(best friend, superstar, turn up the radio)....not to say these tracks were bad..

Best Friend? I think you meant GGW and GMAYL.

MDNA had it's brilliant moments and it's flaws. My main issue with it is that I would have picked completely different singles. If she had been a little more daring and edgy in her singles then the album might have done completely different in the public opinion. She is beyond the stage where she has to cater to the public. It's much more interesting to watch her follow her instinct and do and release what she loves. That's also what got her big acclaim.

Her music is always commercial and radio friendly to some extent but it also always tried to push the envellope a little bit, introduce new sounds to a wider audience, which has gotten increasingly harder to do in the current musical landscape and how people listen to and find new music, but it can still happen.

I for one am thrilled to see her so dedicated to the music and working so hard on it again. I'm 100% sure that all this effort will pay off in a wonderfull way!

:thumbsup:

Why are some people worried about the ack of a central theme? Most of Madonna's album have been like that, the only more or less conceptual albums that Madonna has made are: American Life (introspective/auto criticism), Ray Of Light (introspective/spiritual/criticism to society) and Like A Prayer (autobiographical).

So "Borrowed Time"...that song where she belts out "freedom" in the chorus...is unlikely to be included? It sounds so promising in that 15 seconds clip :(

15 seconds clip? Did I miss something?

Why are some people worried about the ack of a central theme? Most of Madonna's album have been like that, the only more or less conceptual albums that Madonna has made are: American Life (introspective/auto criticism), Ray Of Light (introspective/spiritual/criticism to society) and Like A Prayer (autobiographical).

public-service-announcement.jpg

worrier.jpg

procrast6-worrier.jpg

Slide1.jpg

misuse2.jpg

Video shoot in january? Making the videos based on past M albums takes one month to finish (post production etc) So we will get the single in january and the video in february! Yay! But i hope we get to hear LFL by the end of Dec! Cant wait!!!!

15 seconds clip? Did I miss something?

Two LQ snippets of a song titled "Freedom" were leaked to Soundcloud a few days ago, along with two LQ snippets of "Devil Prays". However, all clips were removed again after an hour or so.

Two LQ snippets of a song titled "Freedom" were leaked to Soundcloud a few days ago, along with two LQ snippets of "Devil Prays". However, all clips were removed again after an hour or so.

moriartywhatdidimiss.gif?__SQUARESPACE_C