New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Haha, no way! Living for Love will please all long time fans and create new ones! There isn't a central theme or sound with this album, it's all encompassing, something for everyone.

Kind of upset by this news. I always liked the madonna albums that had themes and main ideas.... Uh oh

MDNA was an excellent album, don't be afraid to admit it. Timing was off, poor single choices and little to no promotion. The amount of time she has devoted to this release should be very telling.

I know you may have the opinion about MDNA being a "good album", but many users(fans) on this website, and people in general did not enjoy parts of the album(although some parts were decent). We are just hoping that this album won't have some of the immaturity seen on MDNA(best friend, superstar, turn up the radio)....not to say these tracks were bad..

I see this thread is getting back to MDNA bashing. This is the new album thread - full of excitement and anticipation. Don't look back, look forward.

👍 Exactly! And whoever says that 'Best Friend' is an immature track, obviously didn't pay attention to the amazing lyrics to this song.

Anyway, back to Living For Love! I wanna hear it sooooooooo bad! At the same time I love the excitement shortly before a new Madonna album gets released. I must think of the perfect way to listen to it for the first time, in full and in HQ!

MDNA was an excellent album, don't be afraid to admit it. Timing was off, poor single choices and little to no promotion. The amount of time she has devoted to this release should be very telling.

I know you may have the opinion about MDNA being a "good album", but many users(fans) on this website, and people in general did not enjoy parts of the album(although some parts were decent). We are just hoping that this album won't have some of the immaturity seen on MDNA(best friend, superstar, turn up the radio)....not to say these tracks were bad..

Bitch I'm Madonna is the crazy, late at night, while we were drinking we recorded this track. No one said anything about Nicki Minaj being on that track.

The track that is being featured on Diplo's release is the Madonna & Nicki track. Pretty confident it's Trust No Bitch / Trust No Man.

Wash All Over Me on Aviccis album??

MDNA had it's brilliant moments and it's flaws. My main issue with it is that I would have picked completely different singles. If she had been a little more daring and edgy in her singles then the album might have done completely different in the public opinion. She is beyond the stage where she has to cater to the public. It's much more interesting to watch her follow her instinct and do and release what she loves. That's also what got her big acclaim.

Her music is always commercial and radio friendly to some extent but it also always tried to push the envellope a little bit, introduce new sounds to a wider audience, which has gotten increasingly harder to do in the current musical landscape and how people listen to and find new music, but it can still happen.

I for one am thrilled to see her so dedicated to the music and working so hard on it again. I'm 100% sure that all this effort will pay off in a wonderfull way!

MDNA had it's brilliant moments and it's flaws. My main issue with it is that I would have picked completely different singles. If she had been a little more daring and edgy in her singles then the album might have done completely different in the public opinion. She is beyond the stage where she has to cater to the public. It's much more interesting to watch her follow her instinct and do and release what she loves. That's also what got her big acclaim.

Her music is always commercial and radio friendly to some extent but it also always tried to push the envellope a little bit, introduce new sounds to a wider audience, which has gotten increasingly harder to do in the current musical landscape and how people listen to and find new music, but it can still happen.

I for one am thrilled to see her so dedicated to the music and working so hard on it again. I'm 100% sure that all this effort will pay off in a wonderfull way!

:clap:

MDNA was amazing, if she would've gone on a riskier route and chose Gang Bang as the lead single, I think things would've been very different. Many people loved that track...as far as I remember even other celebrities were talking about it...it was a huge missed opportunity.

Anyway, G-O-N-E so do you think Living For Love is the best choice for a lead single this time around?

:clap: