New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

I KNEW Living For Love would be the first single. Based on the many times Madonna referenced it on IG, the lyrics, the choir, ect. I just had THAT feeling. I can't wait to hear this one. Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW Living For Love would be the first single. Based on how many times Madonna referenced it on IG, the lyrics, the choir, ect. I just had THAT feeling. I can't wait.

All of Diplo's tracks will be memorable. Living For Love could very much be this decade's Ray of Light.

I can't even contain my excitement. I wanted to know what the first single would be so bad!! Is this CONFIRMED?

Do we have an official announcement? So, no. It's only insiders,,,

Do you know if the album is finished?

Its been finished. As far as the rappers, no clue. Just because they're pictured or tagged on Instagram doesn't mean there's a collaboration. There's always rumors...remember Britney was said to have been featured on GGW Edited by G_O_N_E

Its been finished. As far as the rappers, no clue. Just because they're pictured or tagged on Instagram doesn't mean there's a collaboration. There's always rumors...remember Britney was said to have been featured on GGW

Ok, thank you!