New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

So the leaks come from THIS iphone!!! hahaha

#clueless

So the leaks come from THIS iphone!!! hahaha

#clueless

No, the iPod is her heart basically.

I'm sorry, but the biggest pop star, celebrity, icon, needs to reevaluate who she has working for her. Too many chefs in the kitchen and look what happens. I understand her frustration, but what does she expect fans to do? You have someone who has stolen material directly from the studios and then selling it to collectors. Can't really point blame at the buyer or collector. Not to mention two largely followed fansites posted titles, lyrics and descriptions months ago. That's when things should have been obvious.

Edited by G_O_N_E

No, the iPod is her heart basically.

I'm sorry, but the biggest pop star, celebrity, icon, needs to reevaluate who she has working for her. Too many chefs in the kitchen and look what happens. I understand her frustration, but what does she expect fans to do? You have someone who has stolen material directly from the studios and then selling it to collectors. Can't really point blame at the buyer or collector.

Exactly. Thought when GMAYL leaked the lesson was learned but guess not.

Good thing Rebel Heart was well received. Well both songs generally.

Exactly. Thought when GMAYL leaked the lesson was learned but guess not.

Good thing Rebel Heart was well received. Well both songs generally.

It's no different with photos and video - someone or multiple people have access to these outtakes yet they leak as well. It's obviously someone within her team.

1656048_576878979079264_4909988533302990

my favourite comment is

"Isn't leaking your song something you would expect from someone with a REBEL heart?"

:dead: and I'm sure that Madonna saw it because her posts are out of the main feed and people don't see them.

poor Guy Oseary :ass:

"PLEASE FIRE @guyoseary"

"Your manager sucks. What is his role?! you cannot control everything @madonna . Damn"

"MADONNA YOUR LEAKED SONGS WAS IN BILLBOARD ALREADY QUEEN"

"I really hope you threw that shit into Guy's face"

"Fans aren't leaking them; someone in your camp is.Maybe Guy Oseary"

"You leaked it bye"

My wish is a IG countdown. Like she post only the number 40, then each 5 days, 35.... 30 etc. and THEN announced the album pre order dates. the internet will explode X 3984 times

Does she really had an iPod nano?

Well, finally she addressed the leaks, did she find out today? I don't think so, obviously someone in her team told her, even Rocco.

Did she said something about the GMAYL leak? I only remember that tweet from Guy.

Just thinking maybe she smashes things up like this with the baseball bat and the fuck top? Video/photo shoot?

I think "Bitch I'm Madonna is coming" Queen is fucking pissed off. She's smashing things with a baseball bat.

tumblr_ng2lom7ZTD1s0x5wto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ng2lom7ZTD1s0x5wto2_r1_1280.jpg

She should play rebel heart on a stereo and then smash it with her Fuck Bitch kit, all in a slowmo video on IG and then she screams DON'T FUCK WITH THE QUEEN MOTHER FUCKERS!!

She should play rebel heart on a stereo and then smash it with her Fuck Bitch kit, all in a slowmo video on IG and then she screams DON'T FUCK WITH THE QUEEN MOTHER FUCKERS!!

I think she's busier than us :lol:

Funny how it seems that the photo shoot with M&M was better guarded than the studio and her music. I want to feel bad for M, but honestly, this has happened since ROL and if she hasn't figured it out by now or at least cracked the whip with some of her mediocre employees (no names), then it's her own fault.

:lmao: I would love that.