New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

If the Madonnarama post about "UnapologeticBitch" is to be believed and what the Sun said in September, then they will have to bleep out more than Bitch.

The Sun: "The track has a reggae-themed chorus, which Madonna ends with an expletive-filled rant against her former lover, with the line: "You know you never really know how much your bullshit cost me, but fuck you."

Rama: "We at Madonnarama can confirm that what the article says is true."

"Madonna also give the impression that Zaibat expressed some regrets about leaving as the chorus goes "You know you never really knew how much you loved me til you lost me, did you?"

One cannot be true without the other, if so then we know the chorus already.

- http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/02/exclusive-details-on-madonnas-new-track-unapologetic-bitch/

With all these photoshoots she's getting the attention she needs previous to the album, now people will be talking about her for a few weeks, enough time to release the first single and start the new era as strong as she's ever been.

do most radio stations start playing christmas songs for two whole weeks??? and billboard charts shut down for a week also.

but there seems to be nothing going on music wise this month, its boring with these taylors and one erections.

I'd say...

Album + Single Press Release - Mid/Late January

Single Release - Late January/Early February

Video Release - Mid February

Album Release - Early/Mid March

Tour Rehearsals - Late March (3 Months needed for rehearsals)

Tour Begins - Late June/Early July (in Europe)

Tour Finishes - December (in Australia)

I'd say a total departure for releases and touring is in order. Spending over a year writing and recording, she's not just going to throw it out there. I would even bet there won't be a world tour this time around; it's time to get that trend a rest. There will be much more promotional touring. Plus she'll be focusing on the film.

I cannot believe we get 2 photoshoots in 3 days and they are wasting all these opportunities to promote the album simultaneously :cries:

I think the idea here is to have as much as Madonna out there in the GP eye before/preparing for the release. So no the promo is not being wasted.

OMG it's been a long time since M looked good in a Versace campaign! Damn it, she's on fire and she really wants to show the lessers this time around!

I don't think Unapologetic Bitch will be the first single. The lyrics are too explicit and US radio is still way too conservative unfortunately. On the other hand it wouldn't matter anyway bc they have no interest in playing her music at all, lol. I think it's going to be Living for Love.

The 12-page portfolio is set to break next spring in magazines including Vanity Fair and the American, French and Italian editions of Vogue.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/12/04/new-madonna-photoshoot-for-versace-springsummer-2015-revealed-hq-pictures/#ixzz3KttFVJn8

right around the time we'll probably get her album (feb-march)