New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Thanks for all the information G_O_N_E. Iam really excited. Not really shocked about no tour plans, if it is true. She did the exact same thing with the last 5 album releases. If we get proper promo we will see her performing many songs. I have faith in Madonna. If the album is that good and she is in it with her heart ( and it seems she is more into it than her last releases) she will do something to push it if she does not tour in 2015.

So now bring on #LivingForLove

"Non traditional promo" is starting to make sense now. She is going to promote the h*ll out of this new album/era. I can feel it. This is gearing up to be a killer album, up there with ROL and LAP. She is so into her music this time around.

the best of Madonna is yet to come.

The mixing was a mess. The sound was so flat it sounded like it was recorded through the phone. Orbit complained about it too and it was already discussed here many times so we don't need ANOTHER discussion. I just hope Demo is not working on it, bring back Spike!

I hope the Vanity Fair photo shoot is true. I love all her VF covers and interviews. More magazine collection for this exciting era! Need to save again for these stuff. Luv it!

Me, too. All her past Vanity Fair shoots and interviews have been really beautiful and interesting. I love collecting magazines so it's great about Interview and Vanity Fair.

The mixing was a mess. The sound was so flat it sounded like it was recorded through the phone. Orbit complained about it too and it was already discussed here many times so we don't need ANOTHER discussion. I just hope Demo is not working on it, bring back Spike!

Demo indeed!

What is going on in this thread ?

Post after post of people starting with GONE ---- than question after question. Just bizarre.

*shrug* I'm thinking it might be an age thing or something. All very bizarre.

Demo indeed!

I do agree! Madonnas vocals were SO hidden throughout MDNA. I love her voice, so I was upset to see that the production greatly overshadowed her voice. The worst was Girl gone wild, you could barely hear the vocals, the production was way too loud. I was so confused as to why it sounded that way. Bleh

There is a lot of excitement with this release. So much that I've hear that many expect a # 1 on Hot 100. But I really don't think so. What do you think?

If it's a good song, and truly fits g_o_n_e's description, it could easily be number 1 around the world. I just needs to be a great song with great music.

*shrug* I'm thinking it might be an age thing or something. All very bizarre.

I think it's that, and like you said earlier, putting too much stock into opinion based information.

He's been right about stuff before, and the info seems pretty specific, but the "how's the album cover gonna look?" "What about promo?" Etc is a little extreme for somebody who's probably only heard the demos.

I won't be too disappointed if she doesn't tour.At least this means that she can devote alot of time to promoting the new album....multiple singles and videos.There was no tour for Ray Of Light and look how exciting that era still turned out to be.

According to reliable MTribe Admin "Paolo" what G_O_N_E is saying is untrue & false information regarding the album.

I could care less what Madonnatribe has to say, I've yet to see them post a single thing about the album. Their forum is full of hate and negativity toward all other fansites.

I don't see where Paolo says anything to debunk what I've said, he's agreed with me actually.

Edited by G_O_N_E

I could care less what Madonnatribe has to say, I've yet to see them post a single thing about the album. Their forum is full of hate and negativity toward all other fansites.

I don't see where Paolo says anything to debunk what I've said, he's agreed with me actually.

I'm sorry but I don't believe you, I want too but I don't, sorry maybe I took Paolo's comment the wrong way & in the wrong context?

Edited by rebelheart

I'm sorry but I don't believe you, I want too but I don't, sorry maybe I took Paolo's comment the wrong way & in the wrong context?

That's fine. I'm not here to win people over or promote false hope. There's a big difference between someone agreeing and disagreeing. I'm a member at Madonnatribe's forums as well.