New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

No clue! I'm assuming the Vanity Fair shoot will coincide with the album release. I don't think there will be a world tour. Guy is traveling with U2 most of 2015, movie plans, plus it's time to break the "release an album, the tour" trend. There are some great dance tracks.

I don't mind if she decides not to tour in 2015 in order to have four properly released singles with accompanying awesome videos and a TV performance here or there. I would prefer a tour to kick off in Australia or South America in January/February of 2016 so by the time she hits America the show will have all the extra goodies just like it did with the MDNA Tour when she added songs and little tweaks to the tracks.

Plus, Europe is not doing so hot economically in general, it may be a smart move on her part to wait and build up expectations and to have new hits before touring as to entice a new batch of fans to come to the concerts. She has to tour at least one more time before 2017 if I'm not wrong, so I can wait. This way I can save enough money to buy front row seats since selling a kidney is not an option... :lmao:

I would not mind if she skipped a tour this time around. The market has satured and people will be more intruiged to go see her live if she waited a bit longer and actually had some new hits on her sleeve so that the general public will buy the tickets and not only us hardcore fans,

Gone has always delivered in the past since the drowndmadonna forum as far as i remember. If you don't want to believe it then don't but don't feel obligated to write about it especially when you're already SUPER FUCKING ANNOYING .

:lmao:

A good chunk of you aren't fit to wear an old-school fan's shoes lol. You could never have handled your fandom like us elders have learned to do. Why does the lead single have to be known RIGHT NOW? Information that maybe true today could change at a moment's notice. What a waste of time and energy..for nothing. You will never know the sheer joy of being a fan like the older ones do.. an entire Madonna album/single/video/look/reinvention slapping you in the face all at once. Pure euphoria. Try it sometime. If leaks are available, I'll listen. If not, then I won't. Geesh, it's exhausting to read. RELAX. We're getting a new album. Life is good.

Now, if the album comes out and I'm not happy w/ something, I'll be the first one to bitch (even though I KNOW they'll be plenty I love about the era over all). But to get worked up about half-baked info that'll just end up a footnote in the Genesis timeline, puleez!

PREACH!

No clue! I'm assuming the Vanity Fair shoot will coincide with the album release. I don't think there will be a world tour. Guy is traveling with U2 most of 2015, movie plans, plus it's time to break the "release an album, the tour" trend. There are some great dance tracks.

Of course there will be a world tour. :rotfl: Maybe not right away but there will be. AND it will begin in AUSTRALIA or ELSE! :americanlife:

I thought the best fan was Traditional!!! No??

;p

Bitch! I'm the best fan! 😂😂 j/k

We're all fucking nuts for her! None better than the other. We are too fucking passionate to be anything less.

I can see America this time. Oppening in new-york then east coast (canada/america) then west coast. Last in los angeles then south america. Australia. Japan. Then russia europe etc. End around Paris or london!! Then BOOM 400 millions $$$ in her pockets!

Bitch! I'm the best fan! 😂😂 j/k

We're all fucking nuts for her! None better than the other. We are too fucking passionate to be anything less.

I love my Madonna familly. We are all soooo passionate about her and music in general!! And even more this era. I feel we are almost all on the same page!!!

Let's face it, she doesn't want to tour because she'll be forced to do Australia if she does, you know she doesn't want to go there

Poor Australian fans lol

I think this time she'll go there!

I'd much rather have amazing music, and amazing success, and very good videos and talk show appearances and performances then a tour. I don't want her putting out a crappy album just as an excuse to go on tour.. Just my opinion...

That's nice, but M LOVES to tour and that's where the MONEY is and what her CONTRACT demands.

She's not here for TV performances (unless its the Grammys), she is above it frankly. :queenbitch:

I'd much rather have amazing music, and amazing success, and very good videos and talk show appearances and performances then a tour. I don't want her putting out a crappy album just as an excuse to go on tour.. Just my opinion...

And when did she ever put out a crappy album?

And when did she ever put out a crappy album?

I'm not referencing any albums in particular, but we all have our opinions. I will always love madonna, but I've experienced an album that I just didn't honestly enjoy, and when she performed the songs from it on your, it just wasn't exciting. Again just my opinion. And Madonna should be able to make plenty of money from huge album sales and photo shoots.... She IS madonna

That's nice, but M LOVES to tour and that's where the MONEY is and what her CONTRACT demands.

She's not here for TV performances (unless its the Grammys), she is above it frankly. :queenbitch:

Her contract runs into 2018, she doesn't love touring