New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

WHAT, NO TOUR?????

Is this purely a guess on your part or you know this for a fact. From what I heard the U2 tour will be a very short one. As for the movie, they just hired a screenwriter very recently so there isn't even a script yet. I don't think filming will start any time soon. And didn't one of her dancers say something on IG that a tour will be in the works soon.

Umm, the U2 tour is from May through November...

hello, her contract is still in effect so yes there will be a tour, duh. just not the next day after the album drops, lol geez u guys (like that one said fall or early 2016)

is there songs that mention her kids?

why release an album if you can not take it out on tour properly

Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, neither had tours. Besides, everyone complains that she only focuses on the new material on tours. This is just my speculation. Albums do incredibly well without a world tour, and she's been touring every 3 years for the past 12 years basically. Time to switch it up don't ya think?

Edited by G_O_N_E

Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, neither had tours.

Yep but she's my drug. I need to be close to her every 3 years maximum!! The wait between s&s and mdna was too long!! I don't want that!!

I think the single choices were daring an edgy and got probaly the expected response. The safe choices for the singles would have been Masterpiece to promote her film, Love Spent as the lead single followed by I'm Addicted...I think Madonna made a valid point with her single choices.

awkward.gif

WHAT, NO TOUR?????

Is this purely a guess on your part or you know this for a fact. From what I heard the U2 tour will be a very short one. As for the movie, they just hired a screenwriter very recently so there isn't even a script yet. I don't think filming will start any time soon. And didn't one of her dancers say something on IG that a tour will be in the works soon.

Of course there will be a tour! A girl needs to pay the bills.

This guy (like a few others) has heard some songs and I'm grateful for hearing info about them.... but when it comes to everything else (tour, promo etc) let's not start taking his OPINION as gospel, eh?

Actually, I saw on twitter a post from Live Nation Italy's facebook. They said there are no plans for a tour next year, maybe in 2016. That just maybe they would book small arenas for a few concerts as a "preview" for the tour, but that's still up to Madonna.

Anyone else saw that? I didn't even consider as true because I thought a world tour was sure thing next year.