New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

So "Borrowed Time"...that song where she belts out "freedom" in the chorus...is unlikely to be included? It sounds so promising in that 15 seconds clip :(

I wish i have heard these leaks. Flop Fan!

I think I heard different clips based on the lyrics you came up with being nothing like the ones I came up with

I didn't put that much effort into it :D I'm gonna check them again later. By the way I'm talking about the clips, which were on sound cloud a few days ago.

Why not?

Maybe because they are LQ, and most of the 4 had typical Avicii sound :) I didn't say that as a negative remark, but I wasn't too excited about them.

Someone is not happy:

"Definitely a solidly crafted song but musically it’s also a pretty safe choice. It’s one of those well-crafted, emotionally honest songs that sound great in the background while you wait in line at your local supermarket.

This wouldn’t be the same artist however that revolutionized the pop music industry with “Music”, “Frozen”, “Justify my Love” or “Die Another Day”.

“Unapologetic Bitch” seems like a much more edgy, unexpected and interesting first single choice. The lyrics are more personal and quite incisive. The catchy electro-pop-reggae tune is more experimental and risky,though we believe it could reach a larger audience.

Many fans complained that Madonna played it a little too safe with her single choices for MDNA. Sure, “Gimme all your luvin’” and “Girl Gone Wild” were radio-friendly, but they left the music lover in us a little disappointed.

Madonna is releasing her next album working with some of the the largest corporations on the planet, but is it too much to ask that she retains some of her edge?

"

Good lord! Can't we just be grateful we are getting new music? Stop with all the paranoia and worry before the album drops. You are ruining it for yourselves. You are making too much expectations you are bound to get disappointed no matter what happens.

People ARE VERY worried that the album doesn't have a musical connection/theme... I hope it's not all over the place like you know what :(

Look, you can be worried all YOU want. I'm not seeing much else but excitement overall around here.

If you're looking for a central theme, cohesive sound, etc then go listen to Like A Prayer or Ray Of Light.

If there's indeed 18 songs, it would be not only difficult, but also repetitive to stay within ONE central theme.

Just enjoy it. You'll probably find less to worry about.

Besides, there's always the skip button.

I thought they were fake since the guy also posted that Kylie demo "tonight". I only remember the "Truth or dare" part. I was sad they were fake because i liked them so i'm quite happy now.

Madonnadrama got on my nerves since they NEVER aknowledged the source of the outtakes they shared.(Mchile)

Messiah is everything from the snippet I heard!!! It a short 45 seconds but it was amazing.

Was it posted along with those others on Soundcloud? Because I don't remember hearing this one!

Will critics appreciate the album? That's good! I was just worried initially, when you said there was no theme, but that makes me feel better!

Why are some of you acting like GONE is psychic?

Ok my final question for GONE if youre still around...what song is...

"what are you gonna do with what's been done to you!!! Be the CHANGE! You wanna see in the WORLD!"

My guess is living for love breakdown where she's speaking with the choir...?

Oh god, enough with the cliches Madonna.

If you don't want to believe it then don't but don't feel obligated to write about it especially when you're already SUPER FUCKING ANNOYING .

Calm down and take some pills, I was just asking if GONE was reliable... No need to panic like that :lmao:

Besides, Living for love as the first single is a really good news! I hope it will be confirmed. "Unapologetic Bitch" seems immature and too personal, exactly what people hated in the last lead single...

G_O_N_E, first of all we really appreciate that you take your time for us curious minds and answer our questions!!! :thumbsup:

If you don't want to disclose it, you don't need to reply, but do you know anything about the lead single choice? Is there some reliability to what MDrama said? That she's still undecided and Living For Love sounds overly "mainstream" compared to Unapologetic Bitch? What's your opinion? :)

Calm down and take some pills, I was just asking if GONE was reliable... No need to panic like that :lmao:

Besides, Living for love as the first single is a really good news! I hope it will be confirmed. "Unapologetic Bitch" seems immature and too personal, exactly what people hated in the last lead single...

It was not directed at you but someone whom i blocked right after publishing my comment. I did not see yours ^^

Wow, everybody in the comments wants "Unapologetic Bitch" as the lead single... A song where M mocks the wealth of her former toyboy and speaks about bottles of champagne and partying... I love the badass and bitchy Madonna but the general public will more relate to Living for Love... It's funny that the people who criticised GMAYL for its immature lyrics now want Unapologetic Bitch as the lead single... I don't understand these people :huh:

Edited by Moka

Wow, everybody in the comments wants "Unapologetic Bitch" as the lead single... A song where M mocks the wealth of her former toyboy and speaks about bottles of champagne and partying... I love the badass and bitchy Madonna but the general public will more relate to Living for Love... It's funny that the people who criticised GMAYL for its immature lyrics now want Unapologetic Bitch as the lead single... I don't understand these people :huh:

I'm not confortable with that.

Madonnarama sound bitter. Gotta remember a while back, their take on the Demos wasn't enthusiastic. Now people heard RH and wash over me, the verdict was thumbs up from fans and GP.

A lead single is supposed to represent the album content... I really don't think that Unapologetic Bitch represents deep/mature songs like "Rebel Heart", "Messiah", "Wash All Over Me" or "Living for love". It would be like GMAYL representing "Masterpiece", "Falling Free" and stuff like that :huh:

But one thing is sure for me : we'll have the release dates within the next two weeks. It's the usual timing! :popcorn2: