New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Guest toomawashi

Two LQ snippets of a song titled "Freedom" were leaked to Soundcloud a few days ago, along with two LQ snippets of "Devil Prays". However, all clips were removed again after an hour or so.

oooh NOOOOOOO, I'm such a bad fan, I missed these! How will I make it through the night #insertDRAMAhere :-)

I hope she releases the album in the Spring and gives a full promotional tour with proper singles support.

Then, a second album in Nov 2014 followed by the tour from Dec (in Oz of course) through the summer.

Why are some people worried about the ack of a central theme?

Yes, I feel the same way and never feel the need for an album by any artist to have a theme. It is interesting though as it seems a lot do worry about it and find it important. As long as I love the music, I don't worry about themes or concepts. Shows how different we all are in our ways of listening to music I guess.

AND WHAT ABOUT MESSIAH??? I've been asking about it since last night hahaha

Can you tell us anything about it?

Messiah is everything from the snippet I heard!!! It a short 45 seconds but it was amazing.

So you have heard Messiah, Devil Prays and Freedom???

So jealous right now. Lucky guy.

The clips were horrible so it's not much to brag about but there's definiately a couple other songs but they sound more carefree, urban

Nothing to be afraid of. Look at all of the producers. Again, something for everyone. Wouldn't compare it to Music, but it has songs from a lot of genres.

Will critics appreciate the album? That's good! I was just worried initially, when you said there was no theme, but that makes me feel better!

Sorry to say that, but how can we trust GONE? How would he know that, and why would he say that on this forum? Yeah, what he says seems amazing and everybody (me included) wants it to be true, but it doesn't make him more reliable.

I'm doubtful, and it would not be the first time someone claims to know everything about the album... For now I only trust official sources and Drowned/Madonnarama (whose information - like lyrics - were all confirmed).

Edited by Moka

Neither of the three leaked clips were "Devil Prays" and "Messiah".

Well one clip has the word "ecstasy" in it, so based on the description from interview mag, it seemed likely it was devil prays

Sorry to say that, but how can we trust GONE? How would he know that, and why would he say that on this forum? Yeah, what he says seems amazing and everybody (me included) wants it to be true, but it doesn't make him more reliable.

I'm doubtful, and it would not be the first time someone claims to know everything about the album... For now I only trust official sources and Drowned/Madonnarama (whose information - like lyrics - were all confirmed).

Yes. I agree. Why do we trust everything he claims? Is he part of madonnas team? How does he know all of this? Kind of suspicious....

There is no one else speaking up against gone, plus gone has been right in the past

Which song was it that included the lyrics

truth or dare don't be scared...

Kind of liked that

In my opinion, it's one of the not so serious songs. Sounds more upbeat and a tiny bit cheesy tbh.

The strongest clips are the one that ends with "I wanna know what you're all about," the one I think is messiah, the "freedom" one for me the ones where she says "be the change you want to be in the world"

There is no one else speaking up against gone, plus gone has been right in the past

Well, there was no one speaking up against people claiming M would drop a surprise album, or make a surprise appearance at the MTV awards, or release "We R superstars" soon... Still, all of this was wrong.

What has he said in the past that happened to be true?

Edited by Moka

Well, there was no one speaking up against people claiming M would drop a surprise album, or make a surprise appearance at the MTV awards, or release "We R superstars" soon... Still, all of this was wrong.

What has he said in the past that happened to be true?

Yes!! Receipts please!

Yes there was....

I still think the leak was intentional, for what reason Im not sure, maybe to see what kind of reaction it would get. Just seems weird 2 songs leaked then we get the Interview spread then straight after that and the Versace one which is still coming. All very good timing to start to build interest for new Madonna material coming in the next couple of months.

Regardless, all the stuff i have seen/heard so far seems very very good, most excited since the Music era. (I didnt like Hung Up and still done)

G_O_N_E_D_H_I has strengthened my faith. Hallelujah!

PUfiMK2.gif

We'll know #SOON

tumblr_mkxnewxFa11qzfjkho1_400.gif