New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Bitch I'm Madonna is the crazy, late at night, while we were drinking we recorded this track. No one said anything about Nicki Minaj being on that track.

The track that is being featured on Diplo's release is the Madonna & Nicki track. Pretty confident it's Trust No Bitch / Trust No Man.

But DrownedMadonna said that "Trust No Bitch" was produced by Martin Kierzenbaum & written with Natalia Kills, so it doesn't make sense that it would be on Diplo's album unless he reworked it?

G_O_N_E, how would you compare Living For Love to GMAYL? Will we like Living For Love more than we did GMAYL? Is it a better lead single?!!!

I would DIE if GONE said "no, GMAYL is a stronger single" 😂😂😂😂😂

Madonna did do a song with Nicki Minaj & the way Diplo says it, sounds like it is that crazy ass song "Bitch I'm Madonna"

I recently worked with Madonna. We had a bunch of songs that were kind of standard for her. Then one night we got kinda drunk… “play me the craziest record you have” and we wrote the song right there on the most ridiculous beats… a record with Madonna and Nicki Minaj. It’s crazy.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/11/12/diplo-madonna-and-nicki-minaj-recorded-a-crazy-song-together/#ixzz3KzNaJIvi

Madonna did do a song with Nicki Minaj & the way Diplo says it, sounds like it is that crazy ass song "Bitch I'm Madonna"

I recently worked with Madonna. We had a bunch of songs that were kind of standard for her. Then one night we got kinda drunk play me the craziest record you have and we wrote the song right there on the most ridiculous beats a record with Madonna and Nicki Minaj. Its crazy.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/11/12/diplo-madonna-and-nicki-minaj-recorded-a-crazy-song-together/#ixzz3KzNaJIvi

That's for Diplo's album not M's.

So happy that "Living For Love" will be the first single.From the way it's been described,it sounds like a positive,uplifting song with meaningful lyrics.I didn't really want Madonna to come out with a controversial first single with a crazy title ("Bitch I'm Madonna","Unapologetic Bitch").....let's be honest,radio stations would shy away from a song like that :) "Living For Love" features piano by Alicia Keyes,which could give it even more attention and airplay.With a powerful video,there's no way that Madonna can lose! This track is gonna be huge.I can feel it.

But DrownedMadonna said that "Trust No Bitch" was produced by Martin Kierzenbaum & written with Natalia Kills, so it doesn't make sense that it would be on Diplo's album unless he reworked it?

Exactly! All of the Natalia Kills songs are overtly sexual, Trust No Bitch was reworked with Diplo

I would DIE if GONE said "no, GMAYL is a stronger single" 😂😂😂😂😂

Haha, no way! Living for Love will please all long time fans and create new ones! There isn't a central theme or sound with this album, it's all encompassing, something for everyone.

Gone, tnx for the info!!! All u ve said is actually what we hoped for: mature lead single, no collaborations. Can u tell when the singe would be released? Would she open the Grammies?

Haha, no way! Living for Love will please all long time fans and create new ones! There isn't a central theme or sound with this album, it's all encompassing, something for everyone.

That description sounds like the Like A Prayer album, most of her albums after that have been very themed, mostly dance.

I cannot wait to hear all these "ballads" :tigger:

There isn't a central theme or sound with this album, it's all encompassing, something for everyone.

That...just reminded me of MDNA and not in a good way o_O

Let's just hope the music is good this time!

BTW, are the songs already chosen for this record as far as you know? Are they being mastered right now? Finishing production? what? XD Thanks!