New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Guest Borderline

The number of memes in this thread is appalling and makes for quite the headache.

That said, I've got a question for ya G_O_N_E... what about "Between The Bars"? Any possibility we'll be hearing that?

I'd much rather have amazing music, and amazing success, and very good videos and talk show appearances and performances then a tour. I don't want her putting out a crappy album just as an excuse to go on tour.. Just my opinion...

The music will either be amazing, non "crappy" and a "success" or it won't. You'd rather watch Madonna talk about her kids to David Letterman's replacement than see her live on stage?

I predict you'll be meeting the U-bend soon enough anyway....

And what if, *touch wood* the album falls at the first hurdle and is a bomb? Madge sits around twiddling her thumbs for a year? (her film has only just got a writer before anyone mentions it. It's in pre-pre-production, if that.)

Her contract runs into 2018, she doesn't love touring

Hint. It's more effective to stick to the "facts" than telling us how Madonna thinks or feels.

Of course she will tour. She didn't leave Warner for Live Nation to release albums and sit her ass down the rest of the time :laugh:

Edited by Moka

The music will either be amazing, non "crappy" and a "success" or it won't. You'd rather watch Madonna talk about her kids to David Letterman's replacement than see her live on stage?

I predict you'll be meeting the U-bend soon enough anyway....

And what if, *touch wood* the album falls at the first hurdle and is a bomb? Madge sits around twiddling her thumbs for a year? (her film has only just got a writer before anyone mentions it. It's in pre-pre-production, if that.)

Hint. It's more effective to stick to the "facts" than telling us how Madonna thinks or feels.

Hint: Those are facts Edited by G_O_N_E

I don't mind if she decides not to tour in 2015 in order to have four properly released singles with accompanying awesome videos and a TV performance here or there. I would prefer a tour to kick off in Australia or South America in January/February of 2016 so by the time she hits America the show will have all the extra goodies just like it did with the MDNA Tour when she added songs and little tweaks to the tracks.

That's exactly what I've been saying to Confessit! She is definitely going on tour! It's part of her contract, I think. That doesn't mean, however that she will start rehearsing immediately after the album's release and do 0 promo. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's gonna do lots and lots of promo throughout 2015. Three-four single release etc. If she starts touring in winter 2015/2016 it would be most likely that she'll visit a place that doesn't have winter during that time: Australia or South America.

I think focussing on promo and touring late will even boost the sales of the tour, especially if the album campaign proves to be successful. Can you imagine the sales of a ROL Tour in 1999? By the way she always said she wanted to tour BS and ROL. It just didn't work out with her schedule. I don't think it was bc she tried to do something different, lol.

Hint: Those are facts

Well it's just strange that outwith the song info (which I believe is genuine) you were full of suppositions earlier about everything else - "I wonder why...", "I think that..." . and yet now you're privy to the inner workings of Madonna's mind....

Anyway, not playing this game. Continue to get everyone all riled up about no tour and whatever else. Doesn't bother me at all, just gonna be so tiresome to read....

The number of memes in this thread is appalling and makes for quite the headache.

That said, I've got a question for ya G_O_N_E... what about "Between The Bars"? Any possibility we'll be hearing that?

i4NLsBInQidU4.gif

Well it's just strange that outwith the song info (which I believe is genuine) you were full of suppositions earlier about everything else - "I wonder why...", "I think that..." . and yet now you're privy to the inner workings of Madonna's mind....

Anyway, not playing this game. Continue to get everyone all riled up about no tour and whatever else. Doesn't bother me at all, just gonna be so tiresome to read....

It obviously bothers you, or you wouldn't take the time to post.

I never mentioned any suppositions, those are my opinions. When I use the word "confirm", you can feel free to quote me and hold me responsible. My past posts simply say I don't believe she will tour this year, her contract states the amount of times she's required to, not the schedule it has to fall on. Madonna has said many times she enjoys the process and preparing for the tour, the beginning and end, not necessarily the whole project. My opinion. If what I have to share is too tiresome to read, then maybe it's time for a nap?

Edited by G_O_N_E

I never mentioned any suppositions, those are my opinions. When I use the word "confirm", you can feel free to quote me and hold me responsible. My past posts simply say I don't believe she will tour this year, her contract states the amount of times she's required to, not the schedule it has to fall on. Madonna has said many times she enjoys the process and preparing for the tour, the beginning and end, not necessarily the whole project. My opinion. If what I have to share is too tiresome to read, then maybe it's time for a nap?

Kim vs. G_O_N_E

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

Well that's exactly what I stated in an earlier post. "Let's not take this guy's OPINION as gospel" It's not what you say that is bothersome or tiresome, it's the overblown reactions to it. In case you didn't notice, the "OMG SHE'S NOT TOURING" has started already...because an insider said so (opinion or fact doesn't seem to factor into the equation with a lot of people)

And y'all, this isn't a "versus" anything. It's a simple discussion. Carry on.

And shut-up 'tuckeye', with your... er.... tuckeyish vibe (ie. plain stupidity)...