New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Guest toomawashi

OMG

what a way to start my day, all this info and all such GOOD news!

Now only a press release about M changing managers can make my day any better :-)

Living for Love is circulating as part of the leaks going around. I hope it stays with fans and doesn't leak everywhere! :scared:

How you know that? You've read it on some forum? I mean, come on, all the fucking album is circulating 4 months before the release? This is terrible, What kind of professionals (bastards) has madonna around her?

Edited by Sparks

Now be serious, is madonna behind of these leaks and its all a marketing trick, or someone is stealing every single time her demos¿ I can't understand that this is happening again, she should organize a witches hunt!

Gee, can't believe people think Madonna herself is behind the leaks. She has always talked about how upset she is when her music leaks and has expressed this again. It seems some of her fans think she is a liar which is sad. Obviously, there is a network or something of collectors who obtain these demos.

How you know that? You've read it on some forum? I mean, come on, all the fucking album is circulating 4 months before the release? This is terrible, What kind of professionals (bastards) has madonna around her?

I can't verify it's true, but I found out through a contact that there is a 10 track leak doing the rounds. I didn't want to get involved. This is why it can't be a deliberate leak...too many leaks would ruin everything.

it actually would make a lot of sense if madonna was working with disclosure.

In an article i read recently, the disclosure duo talk about how they were going to work with azealia banks, but because she talked about working with them on twitter, they didn't like it, spoke out about it, and azealia banks freaked out and cancelled their collab.

disclosure said that they like to keep their collaborations with other artists a secret to avoid building up hype and causing people to have overexpectations of their collab. hence the ambigous language in that interview where they were like "we havent worked with [Madonna] yet" and "hmmm..."

SOURCE: http://pitchfork.com/news/52495-disclosure-respond-to-azealia-banks/

Edited by adaab

Gee, can't believe people think Madonna herself is behind the leaks. She has always talked about how upset she is when her music leaks and has expressed this again. It seems some of her fans think she is a liar which is sad. Obviously, there is a network or something of collectors who obtain these demos.

Exactly but, how they obtain these demos? Because one or more of the people that work with madonna are betraying her over and over again, the same think happen with the pics outtakes, but she do nothing to find the responsible for those thiefts, i mean, she does not learn the lesson with candy shop and beat goes and neither with Gmayl, she is madonna, the greatest artist of all time, that's the reason for what i can think thag is all a marketing strategy, and sorry for my bad english

I saw some dickhead comment to M that she is greedy for being upset about the leaks, implying that M is only concerned due to the potential of lost revenue :manson: Some people are so bloody stupid.

I do not think any fan can enter in the madonna's server as she said in 2012 in the graham norton show, it is much easier that someone close to her steal the demos and put on sale

From Drownedmadonna.com:

Madonna's first single will be Living For Love

Are you ready for Madonna new single? Find out what we heard from reliable insiders.

It’s a little bit unexpected, especially after what Diplo said, we heard that the first single from Madonna‘s new album will be Living For Love. Madonna really loves this track. Living For Love will feature Alicia Keys at the piano.

We also heard that the video for Madonna‘s Living For Love will be filmed in New York next January.

Maybe the huge positive feedback for more adult RH made them (Guy, Record Label ) change her mind?

I do not think any fan can enter in the madonna's server as she said in 2012 in the graham norton show...

Well, if that's what her trusted advisers tell her, then I guess she believes it. I doubt she actually realises her entire music/photography catalogue is out there being sold/traded.

Anyway, so much great info in this thread right now, (hopefully true info!) that it's actually living up to its name for once!

I assumed GONE was talking about therms lyrically and sonically not visually.

Oh, I assumed he meant both, because he/she compared it to MDNA which lacked a central theme.

If she did put her tracks on icloud she should be glad she didn't end up with pics of herself with jiz all over her head circulating on the net like Jennifer Lawrence. When we had the Madonna leakgate 3 years ago before GMAYL leaked and it marked the end of it, collectors said on Mchile that they got the unreleased stuff from hacking computers from producers to Madonna's.

As far as I've heard, bacically all demos recorded for the album have been circulating among collectors for several months now.

I'd say that the original source must be an insider who's been part of M's team for years.

After all, over the years, 40+ unreleased Madonna songs have leaked, along with several demo versions of released songs, not to mention studio demos of tour versions.