New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

G_O_N_E, when Madonna goes #2, does it really smell like lilacs?

Bitch I'm Madonna is the crazy, late at night, while we were drinking we recorded this track. No one said anything about Nicki Minaj being on that track.

The track that is being featured on Diplo's release is the Madonna & Nicki track. Pretty confident it's Trust No Bitch / Trust No Man.

I'm glad she's doing a collaboration on someone else's album - I just wish it would be released between M albums, not near the same time. Since we don't get soundtrack songs anymore and there are such long breaks between albums.

Hi buddy! Long time, no chat :)

From start to finish...

Human Nature style vocals for the verses. She sings along side the verses in a higher vocal as well. The chorus is very soulful, I would say Madonna as we've never heard her on an album. If I had to describe her vocals on the chorus, I would say they're similar to the section in Beat Goes On where she sings "Say what you like, do what you feel..." Very strong vocally. The demos have slightly different lyrics. At the end she pleads for the lord to forgive her, lord lift me, God forgive me...

Hmmm, Human Nature style in terms of the way she sings in that nasally, higher-pitched kind of way?

Exactly! All of the Natalia Kills songs are overtly sexual, Trust No Bitch was reworked with Diplo

This is a little offtopic but, there are any unreleaseds from Mdna? Can you give us titles!? I'm a freak of unreleased material!

Haha, no way! Living for Love will please all long time fans and create new ones! There isn't a central theme or sound with this album, it's all encompassing, something for everyone.

miss-universe-o.gif

G_O_N_E, I have many doubts, you could enlighten me? Diplo said the single would vibe reggae / dancehall and said his work with Madonna is something totally different from the current music scene, the songs represent that? The single is reggae / dacehall? Do you think the Living for love has the capacity to be a smash hit ?? Please tell me.

That...just reminded me of MDNA and not in a good way o_O

Let's just hope the music is good this time!

BTW, are the songs already chosen for this record as far as you know? Are they being mastered right now? Finishing production? what? XD Thanks!

MDNA was an excellent album, don't be afraid to admit it. Timing was off, poor single choices and little to no promotion. The amount of time she has devoted to this release should be very telling.

G_O_N_E, I have many doubts, you could enlighten me? Diplo said the single would vibe reggae / dancehall and said his work with Madonna is something totally different from the current music scene, the songs represent that? The single is reggae / dacehall? Do you think the Living for love has the capacity to be a smash hit ?? Please tell me.

I believe he said "his songs", which they do. Living for Love was not originally a Diplo track. Disclosure got their hands on it for a bit and he reworked it. Reggae / Dancehall is pretty vague, only certain elements have that sound, not necessarily an entire track.

I believe he said "his songs", which they do. Living for Love was not originally a Diplo track. Disclosure got their hands on it for a bit and he reworked it. Reggae / Dancehall is pretty vague, only certain elements have that sound, not necessarily an entire track.

So the rumours about Madonna working with Disclosure were true after all, even though she didn't use their work!

Yes!

Hi Guys!

I've been reading this forum for months without posting...

But this time I cannot help myself giving my opinion.

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I've read so far!!!

Related to Secretproject!!!

Thank yooooooou G_O_N_E!!!

Edited by impressiveSal

How different is the final version of Rebel heart?

Not sure about the final. Like I mentioned from start to finish, Avicii's work is very different. Lyrically all the versions are the same, each demo seems to be a bit more layered and polished.

Not sure about the final. Like I mentioned from start to finish, Avicii's work is very different. Lyrically all the versions are the same, each demo seems to be a bit more layered and polished.

Now be serious, is madonna behind of these leaks and its all a marketing trick, or someone is stealing every single time her demos¿ I can't understand that this is happening again, she should organize a witches hunt!