New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Hi buddy! Long time, no chat :)

From start to finish...

Human Nature style vocals for the verses. She sings along side the verses in a higher vocal as well. The chorus is very soulful, I would say Madonna as we've never heard her on an album. If I had to describe her vocals on the chorus, I would say they're similar to the section in Beat Goes On where she sings "Say what you like, do what you feel..." Very strong vocally. The demos have slightly different lyrics. At the end she pleads for the lord to forgive her, lord lift me, God forgive me...

It has indeed been too long! Thanks for that, enjoyed your description of it. Seems like a real pleaser! ;) Always love hearing someone's take on the sound of something ;) Can imagine singing it right now, li-ving for looooooove, li-ving for loooooove!!!

Most of Avicii's work have 5+ demos. Rebel was #4, Wash #2...

Rebel and wash sounds fantstic but clearly unfinished, i miss a bridge or something after the second chorus in both songs, the final versions are very different? Plus, wash sounds too generic, like guetta 2009, i hope changes

From Drownedmadonna.com:

Madonna's first single will be Living For Love

Are you ready for Madonna new single? Find out what we heard from reliable insiders.

It’s a little bit unexpected, especially after what Diplo said, we heard that the first single from Madonna‘s new album will be Living For Love. Madonna really loves this track. Living For Love will feature Alicia Keys at the piano.

We also heard that the video for Madonna‘s Living For Love will be filmed in New York next January.

I fucking called it! Just sayin ;)

Wow, all this info all of a sudden, thanks!

So Living For Love first single…. GREAT!

No feats on album… AMAZING! What we all wanted!

So I'm guessing Nas could be on a remix, or something for the tour or even a track of his ?! Great.

18 tracks… Great, maybe a 13 track album and extra tracks for Deluxe?

Question:

Do you know release month for album in 2015?

Or Is the cover artwork finished, any idea of look for this?

Many ballads on the album?

Edited by humanracin

Wow, all this info all of a sudden, thanks!

So Living For Love first single…. GREAT!

No feats on album… AMAZING! What we all wanted!

So I'm guessing Nas could be on a remix, or something for the tour or even a track of his ?! Great.

18 tracks… Great, maybe a 13 track album and extra tracks for Deluxe?

Question:

Do you know release month for album in 2015?

Or Is the cover artwork finished, any idea of look for this?

Many ballads on the album?

Quite a few ballads were recorded. 3 of them are amazing. Quite a few song titles haven't been revealed yet.

Quite a few ballads were recorded. 3 of them are amazing. Quite a few song titles haven't been revealed yet.

How you describe "Freedom"? None of the descriptions mentions this song