New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

on atrl someone who also heard the demos said:

Hideaway by Kiesza mixed with Like a Prayer smile.gif very uplifting and happy

Of course I'm talking about the demo I've listened to! And If I remember correctly it didn't include a piano part so the song may be completely different now

on atrl someone who also heard the demos said:

Hideaway by Kiesza mixed with Like a Prayer smile.gif very uplifting and happy

Of course I'm talking about the demo I've listened to! And If I remember correctly it didn't include a piano part so the song may be completely different now

Ehhh, the original demo is only piano, it's been on all versions of the song. I wouldn't describe the song that way at all.

I'm so confused

Bitch I'm Madonna is the crazy, late at night, while we were drinking we recorded this track. No one said anything about Nicki Minaj being on that track.

The track that is being featured on Diplo's release is the Madonna & Nicki track. Pretty confident it's Trust No Bitch / Trust No Man.

Bitch I'm Madonna is the crazy, late at night, while we were drinking we recorded this track. No one said anything about Nicki Minaj being on that track.

The track that is being featured on Diplo's release is the Madonna & Nicki track. Pretty confident it's Trust No Bitch / Trust No Man.

OH MY! Thank you!

I would love if she completely focused this album on DIPLO 100% and scrap Avicii... i like Rebel Heart for the lyrics but the production is not on DIPLO level of excelence...

So how would you describe the track G_O_N_E?

Hi buddy! Long time, no chat :)

From start to finish...

Human Nature style vocals for the verses. She sings along side the verses in a higher vocal as well. The chorus is very soulful, I would say Madonna as we've never heard her on an album. If I had to describe her vocals on the chorus, I would say they're similar to the section in Beat Goes On where she sings "Say what you like, do what you feel..." Very strong vocally. The demos have slightly different lyrics. At the end she pleads for the lord to forgive her, lord lift me, God forgive me...

Hi buddy! Long time, no chat :)

From start to finish...

Human Nature style vocals for the verses. She sings along side the verses in a higher vocal as well. The chorus is very soulful, I would say Madonna as we've never heard her on an album. If I had to describe her vocals on the chorus, I would say they're similar to the section in Beat Goes On where she sings "Say what you like, do what you feel..." Very strong vocally. The demos have slightly different lyrics. At the end she pleads for the lord to forgive her, lord lift me, God forgive me...

The overall song, which Madonna songs are they comparable to?