New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Thank goodness Skrillex is not on the record.

I like some Jack U stuff but this is good news.

Interesting as well that for most of this year a good chunk of people were bemoaning the Avicii collab. Absolutely dreading and dragging his involvement.

Yet now Rebel Heart should be the lead single? Lol

If I remember correctly Diplo said not too long ago that most of his tracks on the album have a reggae vibe. It could be any of them.

The rerefence to the "notorious" song makes me think it's "Bitch, I'm Madonna." That's the song we've heard nothing but how crazy it sounds.

But at the same time I don't see Madonna repeating herself with another Minaj featured lead single. Maybe she wants to make up for GMAYL. Do the collab real justice.

Alicia Keys was tagged on Living For love so it's a big contender for single #1.

She only plays the piano, I don't think she will be credited as "featuring". And the fan sites reported it was for another song, likely "Hold Tight".

Diplo said there would be 5 of his songs in the album. I guess this songs are:

Unapologetic bitch

Living for love

Bitch I'm Madonna

Veni vidi vici

Hold tight (or) Autotune baby

For the description of the first single, we can exclude Living for love, Veni vidi vici and Autotune baby.

Unapologetic bitch is now the more likely option. We know it has a reggae vibe and it's the more tagged song by Madonna on IG. But "Hold Tight" is supposed to have some collabs (maybe MNEK and Alicia Keys playing the piano?) and, according to DM, it should be a great choice as leading single.

Oh, and I don't think that "Bitch, I'm Madonna" could be a single. It's supposed to be the weirdest and craziest song in the album. Definitely, not single material.

Diplo said there would be 5 of his songs in the album. I guess this songs are:

Unapologetic bitch

Living for love

Bitch I'm Madonna

Veni vidi vici

Hold tight (or) Autotune baby

For the description of the first single, we can exclude Living for love, Veni vidi vici and Autotune baby.

Unapologetic bitch is now the more likely option. We know it has a reggae vibe and it's the more tagged song by Madonna on IG. But "Hold Tight" is supposed to have some collabs (maybe MNEK and Alicia Keys playing the piano?) and, according to DM, it should be a great choice as leading single.

Oh, and I don't think that "Bitch, I'm Madonna" could be a single. It's supposed to be the weirdest and craziest song in the album. Definitely, not single material.

Yes. I wanted Autotune Baby, but Madonna will likely choose Hold Tight over that one. The description sounds so good. :(

M, make a double album!

^ Unfortunately, that's probably inevitable though. Having the word "Bitch" in the title will be a hurdle.

I 100% disagree with this. I don't think WAOM sounds like a demo at all. It needs to be polished a little bit but not that much.

And for RH it has been said that the final version is very different, more guitar and more folky...

I think it's the vocals on WAOM that makes it sound like a demo. They just don't sound produced or mixed properly. And there's something kind of tossed-off about the way she's singing them, which I don't really mind, but I have a feeling if the song makes the album the vocals will have been redone.

And I think that RH folky thing has been debunked. It started out folky, then turned uptempo, then ended up somewhere in the middle, which is what was leaked.

^ Unfortunately, that's probably inevitable though. Having the word "Bitch" in the title will be a hurdle.

I think it's the vocals on WAOM that makes it sound like a demo. They just don't sound produced or mixed properly. And there's something kind of tossed-off about the way she's singing them, which I don't really mind, but I have a feeling if the song makes the album the vocals will have been redone.

You can even hear when she takes some air before she start singing. I'm sure we won't listen it on the final version.

Rebel, rebel, bitch, bitch.

Rebel, rebel, party, party.

Sex, sex, sex, and don't forget the violence.

-Marilyn Manson

Used to love this tune! This also sprung to my mind too

And I think that RH folky thing has been debunked. It started out folky, then turned uptempo, then ended up somewhere in the middle, which is what was leaked.

Meredith Brooks had a big hit in the 90s called "Bitch" so I don't see the controversy.

My predictions...

1st Single/Video released, Album title announced: January

2nd Single/Video, Album artwork & track list announced: February

Album released: late February or early March

Best album titles for me:

Rebel Heart

Like A Rebel

Like A Bitch

Big Boobies

VGNA

Attention Seeker

radio or whoever should just BLEEP out the bitch part, make it that much more noticable (if they have to annoyingly change it), but not counting on them to play it anyway cuz they are an old format.