New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Wouldn't be surprised if she did Secret too. I think she'll do a lot of self-reflective songs this time around. Ugh BS deserves another tour performance and I think we should all get ready for a fabulous remake of Don't Tell Me! That one is definitely going to be on the setlist! :drama:

Why does that sound like the best thing ever. Damn I would be sooo happy!

tumblr_nc95dmbJ3f1toml8ao1_400.jpg

I guess I wouldn't mind a double album, but I think everyone is over thinking the whole situation.... Why couldn't we just have one album, with a similar sound throughout... Nicki Minaj may not play the role we are expecting her to play. Madge knows what went wrong with GMAYL, and I promise you all that she is plenty smart enough to avoid making the same mistake....

I guess I wouldn't mind a double album, but I think everyone is over thinking the whole situation.... Why couldn't we just have one album, with a similar sound throughout... Nicki Minaj may not play the role we are expecting her to play. Madge knows what went wrong with GMAYL, and I promise you all that she is plenty smart enough to avoid making the same mistake....

Nothing went wrong with Gmayl it was a top ten hit now let the fuck go!

Nothing went wrong with Gmayl it was a top ten hit now let the fuck go!

I don't know who is worse, if those who constantly talk about GMAYL as a flop, or those who claim it wasn't. Thank God that song pretty soon will be as forgotten here as MATM

I don't know who is worse, if those who constantly talk about GMAYL as a flop, or those who claim it wasn't. Thank God that song pretty soon will be as forgotten here as MATM

Totally agree. GMAYL wasn't a total flop but it was FAR from being a hit and it hasn't done any good for the album. Top 10 doesn't mean anything.

So when can we actually buy these Interview magazines? Does anyone know?

9 December AFAIK :)

When will she make some kind of announcement? She can't hide the music for much longer! She needs to do something soon before all of the hype fades!

Are you kidding? Obviously, the promo is just beginning and Madonna is more involved than Hard Candy and MDNA combined... She won't rush her schedule because a few people heard some leaks and liked it. Yes, many fans heard the songs but the general public has not, and the leaks have been deleted nearly everywhere.

Can't we just have faith in the Queen? She will do what's best, as usual. Press releases, interviews, covers, videos and official releases will come, the hype will not fade, it is only the beginning :popcorn2:

Edited by Moka

The Grammys will be held on February 8, it's the perfect time to launch the single for a March release! I'm quite sure M will perform :madonna2:

Next award shows:

BRIT Awards : 25 February

Billboard Music Awards : mid-May

Or maybe a talent show?

Edited by Moka