Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

very Meisel

Fucking brilliant, one of her best! I was actually gonna say it reminds me of guy boudin's work. The colours, the attitude, the lighting, the compositions and concepts.

Love the photo of her on bed putting on shoe, reminds me of the back cover of LAV album :)

"Get your tits out, get your tits out, get your tits out for the boys...get you tits out for the boys, right bitches!?" - Madonna (Drowned World Tour 2001)

Guest whatatramp
I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. [blaine laughs] I was like, “Okay, I’m done now.”
:rotfl: this reminds me of me

David Blaine: Do you ever take a no? Does anybody ever say no to you?

Madonna: They do all the time. But, yeah, how are we going to turn the no into a yes, or how am I going to get what I want in spite of the fact that I got a no, or how can I make this no work for me in my favor? Or, okay, I’m going to accept this rejection and I’m going to find another way to do it. I mean, nos are just as valuable as yeses in the game of life. In fact, they’re essential. [turns to her reps in the room] Don’t get any ideas, guys. Voilà.

:clap:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos AND the interview. The intro before David Blaine's questions is fucking brilliant. Sums up her legendary & iconic status.

Last thing I remember I was logging onto MNation, clicked on a thread then everything went blank. I don't even know my fucking name right now.

I don't understand how she can release something like this all at once and expect us to live through it. I am dead. The era hasn't even started and I'm FUCKING DEAD.

madonna-interview-cover-1.jpg

This is my favorite cover. The makeup is gorgeous. Thank you Madonna! I was coming home today expecting no real news but instead GET THIS!! Thank you for all that you do.

Last thing I remember I was logging onto MNation, clicked on a thread then everything went blank. I don't even know my fucking name right now.

She said she just woke up and her butt was bleeding..

What a great read that was. Her interviews or the lack of, were one of the main things I missed during 2012. She radiates wisdom, charisma, superiority in every aspect.

All the vibes we are getting this time are fantastic, I feel like in early 1998 when ROL was about to happen...

Absolutely. The pictures are gorgeous but the interview is amazing. She really is the perfect combination of style and substance. What impresses me is she really listens to the questions and gives honest open sincere answers. A lot of celebrity interviews I read the person has certain things that they repeat in every interview regardless of what the question is as some type of dull PR exercise. But she really engages in dialogue and is interested in the exchange of ideas and actually thinking about and questioning things. I wish she did more interviews, but the fact that they don't come that often makes them more exciting. If she did more I guess she would become prepackaged and repetitive like a lot of celebrities in interviews.

She said she just woke up and her butt was bleeding..

If I have to bleed out of my asshole for more Madonna then so be it. The Queen doesn't come cheap bitches!

Amazing but is it me or has she got a hint of trout pout from a bit of lip work? The top lip looks odd?

IMHO it is because of the make up ^^

I'm getting my friend who's in Miami to get them for me.

Where are these magazines sold and what day do they go on sale?

Thanks xox

I just read the introduction paragraphs of the interview! It's on the Interview site! They did a good job, I love it.

They also said the album is due to 2015, so...soon!