Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

Madonna with the big boobies? Who thought that title out? 13 y/o boys in the school yard? :lol:

Actually it's a smart quote from the classic BBC tv show Allo Allo (Madonna with the big boobies was a painting).

The interview is fantastic. This line struck me:

David Blaine: Is it easier to write when you’re sad or when you’re happy?

Madonna: Sad. [laughs] Unfortunately. But it’s okay, because I’m sad most of the time, so we’re good. Not sad, but upset about something.

:(

Amazing but is it me or has she got a hint of trout pout from a bit of lip work? The top lip looks odd?

This is my favorite picture from this shoot mostly because of the lips. Reminds me of the half-pout she has in a lot of her older pics, esp from the "pre Madonna" days...

mqdefault.jpg

The amount of stupid ignorant comments on her IG over the pics i don't understand why would someone that obviously dislike her would follow her. Like what kinda fucked up shit is that?!

If you truly love someone, then you'll never read the comments. I learnt that the hard way by always seeing Little Monsters and their hate at everywhere.

Edited by Guest

please let's keep this thread negativity free. if anyone has a problem with her let them deal with it, do not bring their negativity here.

she looks fantastic, great photo shoot. the interview is so interesting and once again she shows how well articulated and funny she is...i'm so going to get this as soon as it is out

Yes agree with you Tears in Heaven. This is the ultimate Madonna forum and we don't need to hear the views of haters that spread their vile gargage on such a positive thread.

Madonna looks so stunning and as always does old style Hollywood glamour ( here with a twist ) better than any other female star from the past 30 years.

This shoot is EVERYWHERE! Its being reported by the most unlikely of people, including HYPEBEAST who generally only report on the latest streetwear stuff, and its VERY POSITIVE as are the comments :ohmy:

http://hypebeast.com/2014/12/madonna-goes-topless-for-interview-magazine-at-56?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=Madonna%20Goes%20Topless%20for%20Interview%20Magazine%20at%2056

Pop icon Madonna graces the cover of Interview Magazine‘s December issue and stars in an intimate topless photoshoot feature. Known worldwide for her provocative imagery and presentation, Madonna proves that age is just a number in a series of NSFW photographs illustrating the pop star’s infamous sensual appeal. Shot by photography duo Marcus Piggott and Mert Alas, the feature also includes an in-depth interview with illusionist David Blaine, covering Madonna’s stories of failure in addition to a number of personal stories. Pick up the latest issue of Interview Magazine and head over to the publication’s online site for more.

The following images contain nudity.

I'm appalled at some people comments on Facebook. People that i thought had criteria and in the end want women well dressed once they reach 50.

I CLAP AND CLAP AND CLAP at Madonna for provoking that way.