Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

I think this is, without a doubt my favourite photoshoot of her EVER! That is no joke.

The styling is incredible, who styled the shoot?

Please let this look be the look of the whole era, very high fashion, bored housewife slag :lmao:

Arianne styled it!

Guys, the full interview is online at MadonnaRama! Read it, it's amazing!

Her immense wisdom comes shining through once again. God, I love this woman. I don't think there'll ever be such a wise pop artist like her ever again.

Arianne styled it!

that Interview shoot they did in (i think) 2010 was incredible but that really referenced a lot of her old looks/styles. This is completely new. she seems very much more inspired this time around.

I m amazed that there is 1 (one) question and 1 (one) answer in the Interview magazine about her new album. Isnt this in support of the album?????????????????????????????????

I m amazed that there is 1 (one) question and 1 (one) answer in the Interview magazine about her new album. Isnt this in support of the album?????????????????????????????????

Maybe this isn't the full interview? Should we be shocked and bothered? I mean, look at all her previous interviews...

WOW!! Stunning covers - love that icy stare :queenbitch:

Didn't expect this to be coming out so soon-let the new era begin!!

How come you haven't...she said herself...SOON!!!! LOL

Love the pictures and LOOOOOOOVE your gifs. Am laughing so much in here!

Well it was obvious from the moment we saw that IG pic with the questions on the cards. Anyway it was a nice interview, a bit all over the place for me, but much more enjoyable then the other 2 from this year. And the pics are :inlove:

Well, even though she only talks about one song, to me it feels like she talked all about the album. Her feelings, her current life, her inspirations, her desires, her fears... She shared so much in this interview!!! I felt like hearing a new album.

My mind has just EXPLODED . The BEST photoshoot in a loooooong time . Even better than the V magazine's shoot .

Amazing. #GODDESS .

from a news channel. is this new or from the same mag? i don't think its one we've seen yet today

B3yLwEYCYAIB91k.jpg

the guy that did this is SUCH a fan lol, i know him, he works as editor i think and always puts something about M in there