Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

I went 2 Waterstones in Brussels today & they said the demand is crazy, they even knew about the 3 covers,

when I said 'Interview' they instantly said r u referring 2 the Madonna issues?...I felt proud & looked at the other

customers standing in line sideways, & said 'It sure is' with a huge grin :rotfl: I felt 12 again :D Anyway they have it at the

end the month & I have 2 call back 4 a reservation on December 20.

QUEEN!!!

:lmao: Fucking love it! Gonna see if I can make a reservation for one asap!

I went 2 Waterstones in Brussels today & they said the demand is crazy, they even knew about the 3 covers,

when I said 'Interview' they instantly said r u referring 2 the Madonna issues?...I felt proud & looked at the other

customers standing in line sideways, & said 'It sure is' with a huge grin :rotfl: I felt 12 again :D Anyway they have it at the

QUEEN!!!

:wow:

Everybody knows about the Madonna issue. Friends, family, non fans, it's insane. I feel proud! :wow:

I'm getting the 3 copies by the end of the month.

You're right! My one friend who doesn't follow M even knows about it. I showed her the photos and she was like "Oh I've seen these!" RESPECT!

QUEEN!!!

That's so sweet - I love those moments when I get to boast about Madonna and my love for her!

I finally got the magazine yesterday. It was totally worth the wait. The pictures were beautiful and the interview was one of her best and most in depth in years. Her interviews are always better when they are with someone she knows and has chemistry with instead of some random journalist who asks the usual boring questions.

In NYC, has anyone found the other two covers apart from the masked one? I went to the big newsstand in Grand Central last night & they were out of stock. This newsstand is one of the busiest in NYC & usually has a big stock of all magazines so for them to run out means that a LOT of people bought this Madge issue. I finally found the masked cover in a much smaller newsstand. I went to a few more but they were either out of stock or only had the masked one also.

In NYC, has anyone found the other two covers apart from the masked one? I went to the big newsstand in Grand Central last night & they were out of stock. This newsstand is one of the busiest in NYC & usually has a big stock of all magazines so for them to run out means that a LOT of people bought this Madge issue. I finally found the masked cover in a much smaller newsstand. I went to a few more but they were either out of stock or only had the masked one also.

Yeah the Grand Central spot was the first one to have it but yes only the masked cover. I think they will unveil the next one today or tomorrow and the last one in a week or two.

Yeah the Grand Central spot was the first one to have it but yes only the masked cover. I think they will unveil the next one today or tomorrow and the last one in a week or two.

Ok thanks. Will try next week.

At the various newsstands and bookstores I've been to in DC, they have a decent number of copies but they all have only the masked cover.

I have been calling my local Barnes and Noble all week and they still don't have it :( (Southern California) and when I went in today the guy told me I was the 6th person to ask for lol.

That's crazy!

The B&N close to me didn't get it until Wed/Thurs and when I was finally able to grab a copy (the one with the mask), there were just two left. :-/

I hope you find one soon!!

tumblr_ndylkh2Kxl1rjy38to1_1280.jpg

Interview shoot behind the scenes :)

This is awesome! We were discussing about it last week! The interview photo shoot above and the Versace shoot below, it was done a long time ago! It explains that rumor of short hair. So, the other pics are for the first single or for the album art, definitely it's ready. Why she does not release the album FCS???

• 2 weeks later...

Waterstones in Brussels can't meet the demand 4 the magazine (due in January here).

The counter girl showed me a box with reservation notes & said if it were a book it would

have been a best seller :dramatic:

GLOBAL SUPERSTAR!

Waterstones in Brussels can't meet the demand 4 the magazine (due in January here).

The counter girl showed me a box with reservation notes & said if it were a book it would

GLOBAL SUPERSTAR!

IRRELEVANT WHORE :wow:

GLOBAL SUPERSTAR!

Great to hear. Well done Brussels. :thumbsup: