Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

I must say very surprised how much positive reactions from media. Still see some ignorant comments like she's doing for a attention, grow old gracefully! Ugh!

Thank you Madonna! Keep not giving a crap! Love her!!!

This whole "aging gracefully" mentality is such a poison, it's basically a way to keep ageism alive in society. People shouldn't "age gracefully" if that's not who they are. Giving up on who you are just to please the intolerant society should NEVER be the way to go.

As i said before, ageism is really as bad as racism and homophobia, most people just haven't realised it yet.

^ Because it was an Italian magazine whose readers I think have more of an appreciate for art.

Interview is an American magazine...

I was questioning this before cause it seems like M is so international but you're right. The Italian readers didn't make it a news story so it didn't spread.

Guys, so where can I purchase the interview mag.?

The 3 covers.

Is there any link so I can purchase online? anyone, please.

I tried to get it at my barnes and nobles this weekend but they didn't have it!!! still had the old issue with shia ladouche on the cover :(

Same here. :-/

Going to go out looking again later this week.

THE VERDICT IS IN!

acko's mama, born in 1958, likes 2 pretend she went 2 high school with Madonna, & a former wanabe

circa 1958, who fell out with Madonna circa LAP, but reconciled with her after Lola was born

(I think in her head they made up at the Evita premiere).

'Wow, she had two children, U know I had three & mine got better after I had ur youngest brother, I think

I'm gonna wear something with gloves like that on New Years Eve'

So there u have it :rotfl:

THE VERDICT IS IN!

acko's mama, born in 1958, likes 2 pretend she went 2 high school with Madonna, & a former wanabe

circa 1958, who fell out with Madonna circa LAP, but reconciled with her after Lola was born

(I think in her head they made up at the Evita premiere).

'Wow, she had two children, U know I had three & mine got better after I had ur youngest brother, I think

I'm gonna wear something with gloves like that on New Years Eve'

So there u have it :rotfl:

LOVE IT.

I went 2 Waterstones in Brussels today & they said the demand is crazy, they even knew about the 3 covers,

when I said 'Interview' they instantly said r u referring 2 the Madonna issues?...I felt proud & looked at the other

customers standing in line sideways, & said 'It sure is' with a huge grin :rotfl: I felt 12 again :D Anyway they have it at the

end the month & I have 2 call back 4 a reservation on December 20.

QUEEN!!!