Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

Annie Lennox looks terrific. I like both her and Madonna.

Thanks again, Jamesy. I didn't know you ran MadonnaTV. That is a good site. Nice having you around here.

:chuckle: :chuckle:

Yes, but what is Annie trying to tell us with that curtain dress and her ruddy milkers out? I think it's attention-seeking..I think it is :biggrin:

well annie's boobs look just fine, let em loose annie, its freeing

play the piano with them

:lmao:

I love Annie's music, but she's got such a stick up her ass. For being such a "feminist", she sure loves to criticize other women's choices.

I think the real elephant in the room is that people in general don't like other people showing off their bodies and expressing their sexuality, on their own volition, because they simply are too insecure and self-loathing about their own bodies and sexuality. It's nothing but projection.

Someone needs to print the sleevenotes to Bare. Annie has made some good music (primarily early Eurythmics, which was groundbreaking visually), but head up her ass doesn't even cover it. I mean Medusa (Dare to be Truthful)? :gross:

And why is that silly pop failure "Jamelia" a talking head on this and 8 out of 10 cats? :dazed:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/52133-annie-lennox-thinks-madonna-posed-topless-for-attention-once-again-her-views-of-what-makes

Annie Lennox Thinks Madonna Posed Topless For Attention & Once Again Her Views of What Makes a Feminist Have Us Scratching Our Heads

madonnaannielennox.jpg

A few months ago, Annie Lennox made it clear that she’s not a fan of “lite feminists” who twerk, after declaring Beyoncé’s sexy choreography automatically cancels out the singer’s right to label herself as someone who supports gender equality. Now, it’s safe to say that Lennox won’t be endorsing the #FreetheNipple campaign anytime soon. During an appearance on ITV’s Loose Women, the former Eurythmics singer wondered why Madonna posed topless in a recent shoot for Interview magazine. Um, because it’s Madonna?

In response to Madge’s shirtless shoot, the 59-year-old singer said, “I did get things off occasionally but not to that extent. I don’t think it’s down to me (to judge Madonna)…” Lennox also added, “I think already the verdict is probably out, would you not agree on that one? I think the question is, “What is Madonna telling us? Anybody know?” When panelist Janet Street-Porter suggested that the act was simply a matter of the Material Girl seeking attention, Lennox agreed.

Lennox has really been on a roll lately with criticizing other female performers, but this just might be her lamest complaint yet. This entire discussion is totally confusing because overt sexuality has been an integral part of Madonna’s image since the inception of her career, so why is Lennox is so appalled by it?

Just like everyone else, Lennox has a right to freely express her opinions, no matter how controversial or unpopular they are. She clearly has no issue being number one on the Beygency’s most wanted list, so more power to her for letting us all know how she really feels, even as her views on feminism become increasingly narrow. Unfortunately, her calling out Madonna’s decision to publicly embrace and express her sexuality without apology is yet another example of blatant contradiction coming from someone who supposedly identifies as a feminist.

Poor Annie, she hasn't been relevant or interesting in over 20 years. She's now reduced to Christmas covers albums and Loose Women appearances. :chuckle:

SNA0221W1-280_1284666a.jpg

she looks like an old man with saggy boobs

was there ever a confirmation that she isn't a he?

I got cursed out by some guy at a magazine store! He says he's going crazy with calls about Interview.

"I'm here to sell! When I get it, I'll HAVE IT!!!! I don't have it YET!!"

Lol omg

I got cursed out by some guy at a magazine store! He says he's going crazy with calls about Interview.

I have been looking for it too and it doesn't seem to be out yet. The guy at my local newsstand told me they will be getting in next week, probably Thursday since that's when they get most of the new mags.

:lol: :lol:

I have been looking for it too and it doesn't seem to be out yet. The guy at my local newsstand told me they will be getting in next week, probably Thursday since that's when they get most of the new mags.

I know somebody who got it already and the owner of record runner told me they have one cover (with the mask on) in grand central stands but I can't go so I'm hoping to see it somewhere else on my way to work!