Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

Guest toomawashi

I am no TITS guy myself and I think the esthetics of the picture are better without tits but if she want to get her tits out, she must do so :-)

I think that as long as the music is strong and good she can get away with everything. Hard Candy & MDNA were not strong enough (they both have very good moments though). The good feedback is also due to this not being something new for Madonna and that even at 56 she sticks to her guts, she's not a hypocrit and she does what she always did making her more sincere.

Now my question is How come our society have made a celebrity out of Sharon Osbourne ? Somebody who sold her kids and family for fame and money, put them through scrutiny and is responsible for their struggles with drugs and is still on tv judging other people's lives ?

Overall, I saw the reactions were, females are supportive. Men not saying much (maybe they're busy). Fans are living for it. It's the fucking faggots who are whining and age shaming.

'Faggots'...? Where? I'm not seeing any of that.

Madonna's topless pictures for Interview Magazine are getting everyone in a right tizz

Just because she's over 50 it doesn't mean she should hide away in a cupboard somewhere

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/entertain ... -magazine/

Madonna has posed topless for a photo shoot with Interview Magazine and the internet's reaction has been largely, "Ermahgerd, but she's 56. EW!"

The pictures, taken by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, see Madge in a variety of raunchy poses in gorgeous Alexander McQueen lingerie that we wouldn't mind stealing for ourselves.

As well as a series of photos that show off her cleavage in a selection of sexy corsets and bras, another shot sees Madonna pose fully topless in stockings and a cardigan.

Interviewed as part of the magazine's Art Issue, by magician David Blaine (of course), Madonna opens up about her views on drug use, saying that she has dabbled over the years.

"I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like, Okay, I'm done now."

She adds: "It's about how people take drugs to connect to God or to a higher level of consciousness. I keep saying 'Plugging into the matrix.' If you get high, you can do that, which is why a lot of people drop acid or do drugs, because they want to get closer to God."

Of course, practically every mention of the pictures online is followed by a comment about how shocking it is, considering her age and all, and social media has seen countless people claim she is "too old" to be posing for sexy images like these.

Yes, she is 56, but she also looks AMAZING and whatever your views on women posing topless, her age and whether you personally find it sexy shouldn't come into it.

Do you want to hit 50 and suddenly be seen as an "old lady" who is no longer desirable or able to express her sexuality? We doubt it.

And for everyone saying "No one wants to see Madonna topless," it's worth remembering that no one has to. Plus, MAYBE Madonna didn't do it for everyone else. The assumption that every time a woman flashes flesh she's doing it for someone else's approval is just a bit tiresome, if you ask us.

As one Twitter user writes: "The way that I see it as long as 'Madonna topless' is going to be said in the same breath as her age, she should keep getting her boobs out." Hear, hear!

Wow I'm loving all these positive articles / supports Madonna is getting.

god I hate this woman, she should be happy that M gave her daughter a job

Daniel, Sharon is so vile. She loves hearing the sound of her own voice and has always been horrible and jealous of Madonna. So glad that the other women on that silly show did not back her up.

Daniel, Sharon is so vile. She loves hearing the sound of her own voice and has always been horrible and jealous of Madonna. So glad that the other women on that silly show did not back her up.

exactly she's been slagging her off since the 2003 Grammy's, when she commented again on her looks, she's so jealous she's not in Madonna's inner circle

plus her fat daughter Kelly covered PDP, so Sharon probably expected some support from Madonna for Kelly's career

exactly she's been slagging her off since the 2003 Grammy's, when she commented again on her looks, she's so jealous she's not in Madonna's inner circle

plus her fat daughter Kelly covered PDP, so Sharon probably expected some support from Madonna for Kelly's career

:laugh: Kelly was more than lucky when Lola chose her as a model for the Material girl collection.

I bet "Darlene" from Roseanne must want to slap Sharon on that show where they sit around and cluck like hens. Just the look on her face when Sharon starts waffling on - have noticed it a bit when people post clips here.

Exactly she's been slagging her off since the 2003 Grammy's, when she commented again on her looks, she's so jealous she's not in Madonna's inner circle. Plus her fat daughter Kelly covered PDP, so Sharon probably expected some support from Madonna for Kelly's career

And talentless like the rest of the family minus the reason they are "famous" to begin with: Ozzy (in the 70s)

Like others have said the way she betrayed her own daughter to get a picture next to Lady Farthole says it all about who she is and what she amounts to, so she has no place criticising people who are actual global superstars and are famous in their own right and have earned their fame. Silly stretched unfunny intellectless MESS

Don't know if she's fat or not, but absolutely USELESS she is

This

Also can I ask what's Sharon famous for? What was her job in life? I don't understand

Well marrying a rockstar can also turn into a profession, I get it but what else other than THAT?

This

Also can I ask what's Sharon famous for? What was her job in life? I don't understand

Well marrying a rockstar can also turn into a profession, I get it but what else other than THAT?

She was Ozzy's manager, I think.

This

She kept Ozzy alive and appears to be a good mother. Kelly is cool. I don't really buy Sharon's criticisms of Madonna. It's not that I am a fan, it's just a feeling. I think Sharon is a very smart woman.