MadonnaNation.com Forums
le smoking

Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

I can't wait to read it, thanks!

So excited

I can't believe that 30+ years later her IG posts become global news and when she releases new stuff or a new photoshoot gets unveiled she literally dominates the press. Amazing. This woman is raking in tens of millions every year even when she's not touring and is on her time "off"

Incredible isn't it? She's so powerful yet people still want to dismiss her :lmao:

Madonna's topless photos are a triumph for all women - whatever their age

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11267514/Madonna-topless-photos-are-a-triumph-for-women.html

She's really helping the fight against ageism. I'm sure she's going to get way more credit for it later. Now most people still want to bash her for going topless or stuff like that but later they'll change their tunes, you'll see.

acko    0

Dutch women's magazine LINDA says she looks amazing with the pair of tits of a 20 year old!

elijah    0

I READ ON SOME OTHER FORUM THAT ANNIE LENNOX WAS ON LOOSE WOMEN AND TALKED ABOUT MADONNAS BOOBS. Does anyone have it/seen it?

karbatal    0

Incredible isn't it? She's so powerful yet people still want to dismiss her :lmao:

She's really helping the fight against ageism. I'm sure she's going to get way more credit for it later. Now most people still want to bash her for going topless or stuff like that but later they'll change their tunes, you'll see.

I admit that i've been dying for her to fight against ageism. Every one of her past tours have been a wonderful fight against it, and now she has more opportunities to prove herself even more.

Look at her. Always opening doors for others.

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy...

She was actually VERY positive about the pics/nudity.

Said she looks great, everything is "sitting" well, no "sagging".

Isn't offended by it unlike Kim Kardashian bc Madonna has been doing it for decades and also considers M's pics more "art".

Overall, very positive remarks.

ditaluver    0

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy...

Isn't offended by it unlike Kim Kardashian bc Madonna has been doing it for decades and also considers M's pics more "art".

Can't wait to see. Comes on in 25 here. On the treadmill jamming to RH and Waom

This shoot is EVERYWHERE! Its being reported by the most unlikely of people, including HYPEBEAST who generally only report on the latest streetwear stuff, and its VERY POSITIVE as are the comments :ohmy:

http://hypebeast.com/2014/12/madonna-goes-topless-for-interview-magazine-at-56?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=Madonna%20Goes%20Topless%20for%20Interview%20Magazine%20at%2056

Pop icon Madonna graces the cover of Interview Magazines December issue and stars in an intimate topless photoshoot feature. Known worldwide for her provocative imagery and presentation, Madonna proves that age is just a number in a series of NSFW photographs illustrating the pop stars infamous sensual appeal. Shot by photography duo Marcus Piggott and Mert Alas, the feature also includes an in-depth interview with illusionist David Blaine, covering Madonnas stories of failure in addition to a number of personal stories. Pick up the latest issue of Interview Magazine and head over to the publications online site for more.

The following images contain nudity.

Loves it!

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy...

That's cool. There's no comparison between the two, especially when Kim is known for...wait I forgot. :lol:

LCD    0

She can't be stopped. she won't be stopped. why should be stopped? This is Madonna not some nothing. Madonna makes the rules and she breaks the rules.

Amen. All the naysayers need to be clued-in that she isn't doing this for them and could not care less what they think. This is her life, her career and fuck it if you don't like it.

On the flip side, her fans are the luckiest fans on earth by a massive margin. She is coming for us yet again. There is only ONE.

Foxcatcher    0

Its confusing. Nipples are considered forbidden

and provocative but exposing your ass is not.

#flummoxed

tumblr_nfyre2fdUg1s0x5wto1_1280.jpg

markm    0

Posted on Twitter

"I love love love how @madonna, at 56, keeps pushing boundaries and continue to pissand have more fun thanthose who over criticize her."

"Madonna refuses to be defined by age. And that is inspiring and also admirableespecially for women."

"Madonnas topless photos are a triumph for all women. "

"Madonna Is The Definition Of What A Pop Goddess Truly Is!"

I wonder if w

Its confusing. Nipples are considered forbidden

and provocative but exposing your ass is not.

#flummoxed

tumblr_nfyre2fdUg1s0x5wto1_1280.jpg

I wonder if when she tweeted this she wasn't pissed off this pic was not chosen as a cover contrary to Kardashian's Paper one.

Nikki    0

annie lennox also said something about it on loose women. bleh. so you can already imagine what it was. a shame because i thought annie would know better. apparently she said M is doing it for attention. Well, it certainly worked ;)

Guest Rocco Papa   
Guest Rocco Papa

They talked about it on "The View" too. Rosie O'Donnell defended her and said that she'd be naked too if she looked like that. Then, Nicole Wallace agreed with her. That was it.

Moka    0

It's getting mainly positive reviews, even from FoxNews lol.

"You can always count on Madonna to push the boundaries." "Madonna opens up about her highly anticipated forthcoming album"

I admit that i've been dying for her to fight against ageism. Every one of her past tours have been a wonderful fight against it, and now she has more opportunities to prove herself even more.

Look at her. Always opening doors for others.

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Ageism (especially toward women) is a HUGE problem in society and unfortunately people really don't take it seriously. It's as bad as racism and homophobia but most people just don't realise it yet. Women like Madonna are slowly changing those views, i hope they'll get the credit they deserve at some point.

Mat.Guy    0

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Ageism (especially toward women) is a HUGE problem in society and unfortunately people really don't take it seriously. It's as bad as racism and homophobia but most people just don't realise it yet. Women like Madonna are slowly changing those views, i hope they'll get the credit they deserve at some point.

:thumbsup:

markm    0

I READ ON SOME OTHER FORUM THAT ANNIE LENNOX WAS ON LOOSE WOMEN AND TALKED ABOUT MADONNAS BOOBS. Does anyone have it/seen it?

Annie Lennox was a guest on UK tv show “Loose Women” and had this to say about Madonna posing topless for her latest Interview Magazine photoshoot

I did get things off occasionally but not to that extent. I don’t think it’s down to me (to judge Madonna) … I think already the verdict is probably out, would you not agree on that one? I think the question is, ‘What is Madonna telling us?’ Anybody know?

‘Loose Women’ panelist Janet Street Porter interjected, saying…

I think it’s attention seeking.

To which Annie Lennox replied..

i think it is ..

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/12/02/annie-lennox-madonna-is-just-seeking-attention/#ixzz3KlrOgOyE

nick00    0

These latest photos are my favorite since Confessions era :excl: I haven't been liking many of her photo shoots since HC, but these are a welcome improvement.

It's also great to hear she's not being ripped apart by the bias media!

lol who would have thought that this interview would get so much attention? it is everywhere, i read comments on it from the most random people. well done M!