Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

Didn't annue just agree with JSP? I've not seen the interview but from what was said earlier it sounds like the press have blown up something that wasn't that big.

One day people will get that this is what madonna is all about and always was!

Kim K's shoot was so sexless in comparison to this!

At least Madonna doesn't need to get attention by talking about Annie Lennox. That is clear. LOL @ the ridiculousness of celebrities randomly accusing Madonna of wanting attention while they're the ones talking about her and getting attention out of it.

Which celebrity or artist doesn't want attention anyway? It is vital and part and parcel of the business they're in. Such bullshit and utter hypocrisy, I am not surprised it always comes from people that have produced vastly LESS than the woman they seem to be turned off by. So silly and petty. Get a fucking sense of humour already

And isn't Janet Street Porter the columnist who was raving about Madonna in that 2001 BBC1 There's Only One Madonna docu? :lmao: The levels of mediocrity are astounding when it comes to Madonna's "celebrity" detractors

I've only read a handful of negative and its from either humourless or not so attractive people. The rest are loving the pics and applauding Madonna!!! Queeeeeeeeen!!

Which celebrity or artist doesn't want attention anyway? It is vital and part and parcel of the business they're in. Such bullshit and utter hypocrisy,

I absolutely agree with you! When it's Madonna it's always because "she's desperate for attention". I have seen these words a million times during the MDNA era, it makes me want to kill people :laugh:

Only insecure people speculate on other's insecurity. Sharon needs a life, or some dick, or some dick in her life.

"By the way, she looks better than alot of 36 year old women."

"You are never too old to go topless."

The other ladies GET IT :wow:

I don't even know who these people are... They sit down on a TV show and talk shit about a global icon, but who are they, seriously? Maybe next time they will ask one of these Kardashian talentless whores what Madonna has the right to do or not? Who cares? :laugh:

:lmao: Sharon

Did she forget that Madonna is one of the very few people to have given a job to her daughter? And who exactly is she herself other than the wife of a 70s/80s rockstar? Baffling and slightly ridic coming from her but whatever. Madonna is a global superstar and has been one for over 30 years, topless or not. They're a bunch of local hens babbling away in a TV studio. Trash

Madonna’s recent photoshoot for Interview Magazine was one of the topics today on the American TV show “The View”.

Here’s what her friend Rosie O’Donnell had to say about it…

I’ve seen them, but not in real life. Actually I have but not in that way. We’re friends, get over it. The thing is, she’s beautiful and proud of her body and always has been.

Express yourself, don’t repress yourself.

If my titties looked like that, I’d be nude right now.

American author and political commentator Nicolle Wallace added…

If I looked like that, I would be naked all the time.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/12/03/rosie-odonnell-if-my-titties-looked-like-that-id-be-nude-right-now/#ixzz3KnEsT2ez

Sharon has to be one of the most ignorant, arrogant and annoying "celebrities" you could think of. How can anyone with a brain cell accuse Madonna of being insecure of her age and say that her posing topless demonstrates that. Seriously, Madonna has never been insecure or shy of her body and has posed nude throughout her entire career. As for bringing up all of the "young famous women" and trying to imply that Madonna is threatened by them and competing with them, how dopey is that. Is Sharon trying to imply that it is all hunky dory and OK for young pop stars to pose topless but not Madonna ?

If Sharon has a problem with female celebrities posing nude, than she would have a problem with ALL of them posing nude - that is why I was not as critical of Annie Lennox, as I feel she has the same view with every female star - even though I don't agree with her. Sharon however is in a league of her own though with her Madonna criticism and nasty bias.against her. Always has been.

Sometimes I feel like Sharon should pay more attention to her children ( so they wouldn't be so fucked up .) instead of voicing her disapproval of something so trivial as a 56 year old woman posing topless when that said woman is a global mega star/ artist. #TeamRosie

This is the woman who arse licked Gaga who talked shit about her own daughter!!!! Monsters were threatening her own daughter and Gaga did nothin about it!!!! Shows what a scumbag Sharon is!!!

Glad the rest of the talk ladies didn't bow to her views.

Are we going into one of those "Madonna can do no wrong" eras like 1998 and 2005?

God I hope so. I'm so tired of these mamby-pamby types who criticize her for breathing their air.

Are we going into one of those "Madonna can do no wrong" eras like 1998 and 2005?

God I hope so. I'm so tired of these mamby-pamby types who criticize her for breathing their air.

I think so too. The whole music scene needs Madonna front and centre of everything where she belongs. She makes the other female pop stars look so second rate. Those idiots like Sharon, Piers etc are now looking like the typical boring, nasty and over-reacting nothings that we have always known them to be. Just that everyone else is realizing that as well now.