Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

Wow how time has changed since 1992!! Now almost everyone & media applauded her showing her body! Amazing!

Hmmm and who paved the way for that acceptance....

I just can't @ the delusional haters claiming Madonna paid the media to talk about this spread, and that no one cares.

Oh really? E!Live "More or Stop" cunts slammed her Interview look, said she should stop showing her tits at 56b blah blah blah.

But one thing Kaka deluded fans can't deny i.e. when M just showed her tits, the whole US media talked about it.

When Kaka flashed EVERYTHING, no one bothers to blink an eye.

Who is that blonde QoL!? She deserves an appreciation thread!

Let's celebrate this bytch! UK peeps introduce her 2 us... :fag:

It's Rachel Johnson, sister of Mayor of London Boris Johnson.

I love your channel and your websites

And that BBC motive in the "M News countdown" is LIFE :wow:

Thank you

Thank you so much! Means a lot to me to hear that.

Off topic sorry - but here's my latest BBC-style Madonna-TV countdown - I hope to do many more lol :-)

Thank you so much! Means a lot to me to hear that.

Off topic sorry - but here's my latest BBC-style Madonna-TV countdown - I hope to do many more lol :-)

Stunning !!!!! :wow:

I wish we could see ALL of your Madonna-TV.com catalogue on Youtube. My favourite ones are the ones from the 80s and early 90s. The WTG airport arrivals in particular :lol: Keep up the great work and thanks for that MDNA Nice footage, some people who weren't even THERE were saying it was not packed. Guess NOT!

Did you guys hear about this?

Madonna topless photos criticised during a debate at Holyrood
_79520888_79520887.jpgMadonna drew criticism as politicians debated violence against women in parliament

Pop star Madonna has been criticised for doing a "disservice to women" during a Scottish Parliament debate on violence against women.

Labour MSP Elaine Murray said the behaviour of the singer should be "condemned", after she posed topless for a raunchy magazine shoot.

She described the 56-year-old star as a "silly exhibitionist".

Ms Murray's comments came as MSPs from all parties united to condemn violence against women.

During a debate in parliament, the Labour politician hit out at "that silly exhibitionist Madonna, who apparently is taking her breasts out for photographers".

She added: "She does a total disservice to women by continuing to collude with that objectification of women.

"That sort of behaviour needs to be condemned because it is doing women no good whatsoever."

----------------

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-30334757

she's even discussed in the scottish parliament.

_79520888_79520887.jpgMadonna drew criticism as politicians debated violence against women in parliament

Pop star Madonna has been criticised for doing a "disservice to women" during a Scottish Parliament debate on violence against women.

Labour MSP Elaine Murray said the behaviour of the singer should be "condemned", after she posed topless for a raunchy magazine shoot.

Ms Murray's comments came as MSPs from all parties united to condemn violence against women.

During a debate in parliament, the Labour politician hit out at "that silly exhibitionist Madonna, who apparently is taking her breasts out for photographers".

She added: "She does a total disservice to women by continuing to collude with that objectification of women.

"That sort of behaviour needs to be condemned because it is doing women no good whatsoever."

----------------

UGH

More people looking for attention using Madonna's name

I swear sometimes hypocritical so called feminists are the worst

Don't they have other things to discuss?

Pathetic

ugh I agree :/ I swear the people who don't label themselves feminists or are in those groups are often more "feminist" then they are. to me feminism is being open minded first and foremost. if a woman wants to show her tits, she can. it doesn't make her any less powerful. just like it doesn't for a man. if it's a personal choice (and it is) then how is it bad for women? they're not allowed to do what they want? they should dress like conservative housewives? that's what they want, really? they should ask annie to be their spokeswoman.

UGH

More people looking for attention using Madonna's name

I swear sometimes hypocritical so called feminists are the worst

Don't they have other things to discuss?

Pathetic

There politicians, of course they have nothing better to do. Madonnas boobs are probably an agenda item.

Continue reading the main story

Related Stories

----------------

Everybody goes to Holyrood :rotfl:

its funny how "feminists" try control women and how they should act MORE then anything in the world. shouldnt it be the opposite of that? strange.

anywhooo, madonna is power. the ones bitching have none so bye.