Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

Posted on Twitter

"I love love love how @madonna, at 56, keeps pushing boundaries and continue to pissand have more fun thanthose who over criticize her."

"Madonna refuses to be defined by age. And that is inspiring and also admirableespecially for women."

"Madonnas topless photos are a triumph for all women. "

"Madonna Is The Definition Of What A Pop Goddess Truly Is!"

I wonder if w

Its confusing. Nipples are considered forbidden

and provocative but exposing your ass is not.

#flummoxed

tumblr_nfyre2fdUg1s0x5wto1_1280.jpg

I wonder if when she tweeted this she wasn't pissed off this pic was not chosen as a cover contrary to Kardashian's Paper one.

annie lennox also said something about it on loose women. bleh. so you can already imagine what it was. a shame because i thought annie would know better. apparently she said M is doing it for attention. Well, it certainly worked ;)

Guest Rocco Papa

They talked about it on "The View" too. Rosie O'Donnell defended her and said that she'd be naked too if she looked like that. Then, Nicole Wallace agreed with her. That was it.

It's getting mainly positive reviews, even from FoxNews lol.

"You can always count on Madonna to push the boundaries." "Madonna opens up about her highly anticipated forthcoming album"

I admit that i've been dying for her to fight against ageism. Every one of her past tours have been a wonderful fight against it, and now she has more opportunities to prove herself even more.

Look at her. Always opening doors for others.

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Ageism (especially toward women) is a HUGE problem in society and unfortunately people really don't take it seriously. It's as bad as racism and homophobia but most people just don't realise it yet. Women like Madonna are slowly changing those views, i hope they'll get the credit they deserve at some point.

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Ageism (especially toward women) is a HUGE problem in society and unfortunately people really don't take it seriously. It's as bad as racism and homophobia but most people just don't realise it yet. Women like Madonna are slowly changing those views, i hope they'll get the credit they deserve at some point.

:thumbsup:

I READ ON SOME OTHER FORUM THAT ANNIE LENNOX WAS ON LOOSE WOMEN AND TALKED ABOUT MADONNAS BOOBS. Does anyone have it/seen it?

Annie Lennox was a guest on UK tv show “Loose Women” and had this to say about Madonna posing topless for her latest Interview Magazine photoshoot

I did get things off occasionally but not to that extent. I don’t think it’s down to me (to judge Madonna) … I think already the verdict is probably out, would you not agree on that one? I think the question is, ‘What is Madonna telling us?’ Anybody know?

‘Loose Women’ panelist Janet Street Porter interjected, saying…

I think it’s attention seeking.

To which Annie Lennox replied..

i think it is ..

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/12/02/annie-lennox-madonna-is-just-seeking-attention/#ixzz3KlrOgOyE

These latest photos are my favorite since Confessions era :excl: I haven't been liking many of her photo shoots since HC, but these are a welcome improvement.

It's also great to hear she's not being ripped apart by the bias media!

Annie Lennox was a guest on UK tv show “Loose Women” and had this to say about Madonna posing topless for her latest Interview Magazine photoshoot

I did get things off occasionally but not to that extent. I don’t think it’s down to me (to judge Madonna) … I think already the verdict is probably out, would you not agree on that one? I think the question is, ‘What is Madonna telling us?’ Anybody know?

‘Loose Women’ panelist Janet Street Porter interjected, saying…

I think it’s attention seeking.

To which Annie Lennox replied..

i think it is ..

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/12/02/annie-lennox-madonna-is-just-seeking-attention/#ixzz3KlrOgOyE

OMG JSP is a goddess. :lmao: Didn't realise she was on that mess of a show. Who cares if she's attention seeking, she's done it all and admitted it all before.. blah! Only a pair of tits.

“If my titties looked like that, I'd be nude right now,” co-host Rosie O'Donnell said on Tuesday's "The View" show.

O'Donnell also admitted to seeing the envy-inducing boobs in the flesh, saying: “I've seen them, but not in real life. Actually I have but not in that way. We're friends, get over it. The thing is, she's beautiful and proud of her body and always has been.”

the only thing i don't like is.. why are her nips purple? bad filter/saturation on Pshop there! i wish they'd have made them look more natural.

and annie disappointed me.

other than that its been fucking amazing!

I think people are over-reacting just a bit about Annie's comments. I don't agree with her but there are a lot of women who get sick of celebrity nudity etc and she is obviously one of them. Sometimes I understand what they are getting at - but only up to a point.

Madonna is talented and has always pushed boundaries - she is in a completely different league to other female celebrities and has intelligence, humour and talent while always being her own person. Plus, I firmly believe in freedom of choice for everyone to feel free to be who ever they want to be. However, seeing Kim K and co becoming famous through sex tapes and nudity - when they have nothing else to offer - that is why some women get tired of female celebrities getting nude.