Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

tumblr_nfx41tlEP91qzwglbo1_1280.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

MADONNA U LOOK SO GOOOOD

OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:rotfl::rotfl:

Is she wearing the grills in this one? :lol: Love everything. She's THE star among stars. "Celebrities" of this day and age can only wish to have that level of relevance, undying fame and power. Even the 20/30/40 year-old so called A-list ones, they pale in comparison. Not for nothing:

ChartOfTheDay_1404_Madonna_is_the_Worlds

Guys, dont' you feel a change of general opinion? Isn't the world STARVED after several years? They want Madonna. And she's going to deliver!!!!

*I feel it... it's coming...*

OMG i feel the same way!!! It's like they are bored of others pop stars and they just neeeeeed the Queen back!!! It's like they want scandals and awesome music to talk about her endlessly!!!! Edited by RoyalMadonna

Guys, the full interview is online at MadonnaRama! Read it, it's amazing! Her immense wisdom comes shining through once again. God, I love this woman. I don't think there'll ever be such a wise pop artist like her ever again.

I can't wait to read it, thanks!

So excited

I can't believe that 30+ years later her IG posts become global news and when she releases new stuff or a new photoshoot gets unveiled she literally dominates the press. Amazing. This woman is raking in tens of millions every year even when she's not touring and is on her time "off"

Why is this getting so much attention and her L'UOMO Vogue shoot didn't?

Because L'UOMO Vogue is an Italian Conde Nast edition specifically, although distributed everywhere obviously. Hardcore fans and Internet audiences in general might be more familiar with it but not the GP. It can't have the same resonance that an Interview number would have, especially on US soil. It would be different if it were US Vogue of course, but L'UOMO Vogue and US Vogue do not have the same editorial cut or function

In a year we've had 4 incredible photoshoots. We're spoiled. The Terry Richardson shoot in HB, The l'Uomo Vogue one ( not my favourite but the outtakes are more interesting than the published ones), V with Katy Perry and now Interview. That's more than we had in years !

I'm so looking for a new Meisel collab for Vogue or Vanity Fair

I can't wait to read it, thanks!

So excited

I can't believe that 30+ years later her IG posts become global news and when she releases new stuff or a new photoshoot gets unveiled she literally dominates the press. Amazing. This woman is raking in tens of millions every year even when she's not touring and is on her time "off"

Incredible isn't it? She's so powerful yet people still want to dismiss her :lmao:

Madonna's topless photos are a triumph for all women - whatever their age

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11267514/Madonna-topless-photos-are-a-triumph-for-women.html

She's really helping the fight against ageism. I'm sure she's going to get way more credit for it later. Now most people still want to bash her for going topless or stuff like that but later they'll change their tunes, you'll see.

Incredible isn't it? She's so powerful yet people still want to dismiss her :lmao:

She's really helping the fight against ageism. I'm sure she's going to get way more credit for it later. Now most people still want to bash her for going topless or stuff like that but later they'll change their tunes, you'll see.

I admit that i've been dying for her to fight against ageism. Every one of her past tours have been a wonderful fight against it, and now she has more opportunities to prove herself even more.

Look at her. Always opening doors for others.

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy...

She was actually VERY positive about the pics/nudity.

Said she looks great, everything is "sitting" well, no "sagging".

Isn't offended by it unlike Kim Kardashian bc Madonna has been doing it for decades and also considers M's pics more "art".

Overall, very positive remarks.

Guest ditaluver

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy...

Isn't offended by it unlike Kim Kardashian bc Madonna has been doing it for decades and also considers M's pics more "art".

Can't wait to see. Comes on in 25 here. On the treadmill jamming to RH and Waom

This shoot is EVERYWHERE! Its being reported by the most unlikely of people, including HYPEBEAST who generally only report on the latest streetwear stuff, and its VERY POSITIVE as are the comments :ohmy:

http://hypebeast.com/2014/12/madonna-goes-topless-for-interview-magazine-at-56?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=Madonna%20Goes%20Topless%20for%20Interview%20Magazine%20at%2056

Pop icon Madonna graces the cover of Interview Magazines December issue and stars in an intimate topless photoshoot feature. Known worldwide for her provocative imagery and presentation, Madonna proves that age is just a number in a series of NSFW photographs illustrating the pop stars infamous sensual appeal. Shot by photography duo Marcus Piggott and Mert Alas, the feature also includes an in-depth interview with illusionist David Blaine, covering Madonnas stories of failure in addition to a number of personal stories. Pick up the latest issue of Interview Magazine and head over to the publications online site for more.

The following images contain nudity.

Loves it!

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy...

That's cool. There's no comparison between the two, especially when Kim is known for...wait I forgot. :lol:

She can't be stopped. she won't be stopped. why should be stopped? This is Madonna not some nothing. Madonna makes the rules and she breaks the rules.

Amen. All the naysayers need to be clued-in that she isn't doing this for them and could not care less what they think. This is her life, her career and fuck it if you don't like it.

On the flip side, her fans are the luckiest fans on earth by a massive margin. She is coming for us yet again. There is only ONE.