Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

I'm dying omg I need all 3 covers OMGGGGG

10831916_289402884602136_1463132866_n.jp

1740108_1494302160838945_1847860547_n.jp

10831817_640868112689357_200944814_n.jpg

the last cover is Madonna the first 2 aren't neither is the pic of the woman on the bed is Amanda Lepore...

the last cover is Madonna the first 2 aren't neither is the pic of the woman on the bed is Amanda Lepore...

They would put another woman on the cover of an issue whose only title is Madonna related ..... ?

1740108_1494302160838945_1847860547_n.jp

Spacesuitdonna ..in a 70s council house. Love it :drool:

As Pud says, 'MORE!'

I dont know why but i love shoots that are set in squalid surroundings :lmao:

these pictures are INCREDIBLE. So far, the music and images from this era are the best since Music if you ask me.

I can't chose which one is the best. At first I would point out the third one with the mask, but now all have grown on me (maybe because I can't stop staring at them :lol:)

I don't know how to explain, but there's something new about Madonna in these. I don't feel like I felt looking at Hard Candy and MDNA promotion shoots. There's someting different, something better if you ask me!

I can't fucking wait for the videos! That's the problem with us hehehe, she throws us a few bones and we want MORE!

I can't chose which one is the best. At first I would point out the third one with the mask, but now all have grown on me (maybe because I can't stop staring at them :lol:)

I don't know how to explain, but there's something new about Madonna in these. I don't feel like I felt looking at Hard Candy and MDNA promotion shoots. There's someting different, something better if you ask me!

I can't fucking wait for the videos! That's the problem with us hehehe, she throws us a few bones and we want MORE!

She seems happy, relaxed, at peace with herself

I dont know why but i love shoots that are set in squalid surroundings :lmao:

these pictures are INCREDIBLE. So far, the music and images from this era are the best since Music if you ask me.

:thumbsup: Yup, me too. Squalor and seediness really gives a great atmosphere to a shoot,

..and then you have Futuristicdonna giving good face. Perfection!

Has this woman hit 40 yet? :ohmy:

10802546_314203915450132_2083383598_n.jp

Guest CzarnaWisnia

the title of the interview/article!

Madonna: « Why I leaked my songs and caused my manager to hire a new psychotherapist »

WOW!! Stunning covers - love that icy stare :queenbitch:

Didn't expect this to be coming out so soon-let the new era begin!!

THIS!!