Madonna For Versace - Chapter IV

XXL

Amazing photos . Her shoots with Mert & Marcus are always beyond amazing.

versace005.jpg

versace010.jpg

versace015.jpg

Absolutely mind-blowing. She looks sensational

Everything is just perfect

Can't believe we got sweet new music and two new amazing photoshoots in the span of four days

It's clear that the Queen already owns 2015

Interview vs Versace campaign

Which ones are better? Can't choose.

You don't have to :dramatic:

Interview is the ART issue and VersACE is about Donatella making a shitload of money thanks to Madonna

They're both so gorgeous and Madonna looks beyond beautiful

The thumb in the mouth Versace shot :drama:

Those eyes, gaze, face, hair, skin

And the arms look great too

Yet in some views, Madonna is as timely as ever. “Once you hit that icon status, it’s not a matter of relevance,” said Lisa Mirchin, an advertising consultant. “Is Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn relevant? I think so.”

Ms. Mirchin, the founder of GlamBrand, an agency specializing in fashion and beauty, said: “Madonna is ageless, and so is most fashion. Women are dressing as one age now. The range can go from 20 to whatever nature and physics will allow.”

:clap:

Brazen and immortal power

http://www.affaritaliani.it/mode-talenti/versace041214.html?refresh_ce

Cattura90_zps5fb77c34.jpg

"It's always such a thrill wearing Versace and living the creativity and passion that Donatella has put into this collection" Madonna commented.
"Madonna is one of the true Versace icons. I am so excited to have her as the face of Versace S/S 2015. Not only she's a dear friend but also today's strongest artist and symbol. This is the fourth time she appears in a Versace promotional campaign. The campaigns embrace three decades and saw their beginnings in 1995, testifying to Madonna's identity as the greatest icon in the world".
:bow::bow::bow:

Brazen and immortal power

http://www.affaritaliani.it/mode-talenti/versace041214.html?refresh_ce

Cattura90_zps5fb77c34.jpg

"It's always such a thrill wearing Versace and living the creativity and passion that Donatella has put into this collection" Madonna commented.
"Madonna is one of the true Versace icons. I am so excited to have her as the face of Versace S/S 2015. Not only she's a dear friend but also today's strongest artist and symbol. This is the fourth time she appears in a Versace promotional campaign. The campaigns embrace three decades and saw their beginnings in 1995, testifying to Madonna's identity as the greatest icon in the world".
:bow::bow::bow:

yaaaaaaaaaaaasss

oh and I want that watch Madonna is wearing :wow: