Madonna For Versace - Chapter IV

XXL

10848193_583260205139179_1721733674_n.jp

my favorite picture in forever!!!

the hair, the nails, the whos that girl eyes!!! the EVERYTHING!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!

Same. It reminds me SO much of her look from the early 90s, which is my absolute favorite era.

Swear to God, I was still recovering from the Interview Magazine photos, and then these Versace photos came along and I'm just officially a mess. *cry*

:drama:

just back from the office, as soon as i saw the first pic i had a mini heart attack :rotfl:

she looks fantastic, the Interview shoot and this one are gorgeous! Any of you knows whether Fabien Baron is involved in both of them or just in the Interview's one? I've always thought Giovanni Bianco was a bit HEAVY photoshopping M's face but probably it is just to match Steven Klein's style.

Anyway, she looks fantastic. Lucia Pieroni is the make-up artist for both shoots, i hope she keeps her!

10848193_583260205139179_1721733674_n.jp

i can't :drama:

I have 2 say those shots are amazing, not cuz I think they r the greatest Madonna images I've ever seen,

but the one that Pud quotes especially, captures the face in a Herb Ritts way & I haven't seen that since

the erotica days, & I'm not talking about the physical resemblance...and the other things is that it works

perfectly as an add as well. Simply wonderful!

:drama:

just back from the office, as soon as i saw the first pic i had a mini heart attack :rotfl:

she looks fantastic, the Interview shoot and this one are gorgeous! Any of you knows whether Fabien Baron is involved in both of them or just in the Interview's one? I've always thought Giovanni Bianco was a bit HEAVY photoshopping M's face but probably it is just to match Steven Klein's style.

Anyway, she looks fantastic. Lucia Pieroni is the make-up artist for both shoots, i hope she keeps her!

i can't :drama:

Fabien did Interview and Giovanni did Versace

Madonna One-Ups Her Topless Magazine Spread With New Versace Campaign
http://www.refinery29.com/2014/12/78932 ... aign#slide
If we’ve learned anything about Madonna over the years, it’s that she’s never been one to keep things low-key. We got a reminder of this when her recent topless Interview magazine spread blew up Twitter this weekend. But, brace yourself, Internet, because Madge is at it again.

After 10 years, the superstar has returned as the face of Versace’s spring/summer campaign, proving that, at 56, she hasn’t lost an ounce of cool. As creative director Donatella Versace told WWD, “Madonna is one of the true Versace icons,” and she exemplifies the brand's glamorous badassery here perfectly.

The stark black-and-white photos were shot by famed fashion duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott (who also shot the Interview editorial) and feature Madonna donning pieces like a black-leather laser-cut dress, a glittery tube top, and matching bags and jewelry. The clothes are amazing, of course, but (surprise!) it’s the superstar who really steals the show.

Rather than modeling the collection with some strategically placed hair, Madonna opted for her own unusual poses. In the ads she shows off some extremely toned biceps and a focused glare, and, inexplicably, she contorts herself into a hunched position. This very fashion-y pose with buckled knees and flipped-up pinkies may be a tad confusing (not to mention, look very uncomfort

Lucia Pieroni is the make-up artist for both shoots, i hope she keeps her!

Really? Thats great! I hope she fires Gina Brooke, she lost her hand.

This is Gina:

madonna.jpg

This is not GIna:

Madonna-thanks-William-her-dancers-and-h

Aww man, I was expecting even more new ones when Iogged in. Getting spoiled. I expect new ones every day :popcorn2:

More this evening maybe??

Really? Thats great! I hope she fires Gina Brooke, she lost her hand.

Yes... and also fire Andy LeCompte... i love this Interview photoshoot but mainly because the concept and makeup are awesome, the hair not so much....

For the fabulous messy hair for the Versace photoshoot she used the staff of GarrenNewYork...

Yes... and also fire Andy LeCompte... i love this Interview photoshoot but mainly because the concept and makeup are awesome, the hair not so much....

For the fabulous messy hair for the Versace photoshoot she used the staff of GarrenNewYork...

Ohhhhh but I LOVED the new hair! It fits her so well! She looks young and fresh. I truly hope she uses for the new era

sorry for being such a flop fan but i keep seeing the articles say that this is her 4th versace campaign. and yet i keep hearing 1995 and 2005, so which is the third campaign that i missed out?