Madonna For Versace - Chapter IV

XXL

According to Italian Finance daily Milano Finanza Madonna is imminently due to appear in the fourth Versace campaign of her career. Mert & Marcus were apparently involved with the shoot. Versace's PR team has refused to comment. The shots for the S/S 2015 collection "will be unveiled in the coming weeks".

http://www.mffashion.com/it/archivio/2014/11/29/versace-chiama-di-nuovo-madonna

Cattura_zpsa2fb24f8.jpg

Now a series of posts from the summer makes more sense :clap:

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/478952496325726209

Cattura3_zpsbf2a8a0f.jpg

I say get that money Madge (even though Versace has been shit for years)!!!

Sales up 40% as it always happens with The Queen :bow:

Thank you for making a thread on this, it deserves it's own rather than being lost in the new album thread.

I'm excited for something new!

So 3 new photo shoots released in 1 year (so far)? Damn, even without a single and album out, we sure have received a lot! And we still have the interview Magazine, but I reckon that'll come out next year!

Bring it on!!!

It will be released next week??

Oh my god, yes, I'm ready!

it says "in the coming weeks" so basically the time leading up to the festive season

could very well be as early as this coming week :wow: tomorrow?

dying :dramatic:

By the way on a small grey note, the ever jaded, inaccurate, jealous to the core, unprofessional Italian press (for the most part certainly) is running stories everywhere about the original 30-sec LQ snippet of Rebel Heart and how "supposedly fans rushed to Twitter to voice their concerns that Madonna's voice is shit in it"

Really, can it always be that transparent in this country? I can't believe I live in a country where journalists and politicians alike fill their mouths with phrases such as "JOB ACT" when there's always been a perfectly fine Italian word for it AND they don't even speak a word of English anyway!!

But then I shouldn't be surprised as I keep reading everywhere that "Louise Veronica Ciccone, Madonna for the stage, returns with a new song" :lmao: Fucking hell (rant over).

But then I shouldn't be surprised as I keep reading everywhere that "Louise Veronica Ciccone, Madonna for the stage, returns with a new song" :lmao: Fucking hell (rant over).

They don't think her real first name is Madonna? :electropop::lmao:

She fronted Versace's campaign for 1995 and 2005 and now She's back. It's fucking 2015! How Awesome Is That!

I'm already getting excited for Madonna for Versace 2025! :laugh::dramatic:

More promo and like others said '95, '05 and now fcking '15!! Already eagerly awaiting her '25 shots/campaign when she's hottest 66 yold woman on earth and of all time!!

Thank you for making a thread on this, it deserves it's own rather than being lost in the new album thread. I'm excited for something new! So 3 new photo shoots released in 1 year (so far)? Damn, even without a single and album out, we sure have received a lot! And we still have the interview Magazine, but I reckon that'll come out next year! Bring it on!!!

:thumbsup:

I suppose everything unravelling all at once is her Christmas gift to the fans :dramatic:

I just hope the leaks will be contained and the actual release won't get damaged

We are truly spoilt rotten as fans, 30+ years on

I

madonna-by-steven-meisel-versace-1995-b.

II

madversace.preview.jpg

III

versace_elle_uk2news.jpg

IV ? :wow:

They don't think her real first name is Madonna? :electropop::lmao:

IKR :rotfl::rotfl:

Well most of them have really poor Italian and are dreadful journalists to begin with so they REALLY don't know that Madonna is her birth name. Others pretend not to know so that the false idea they perpetuate about Madonna being a stage name (how immodest of her) is more fuel to their dumb arguments and uncorrobarated, biased and (like in this case) utterly FALSE reporting.

In 2012 they had the audacity of writing that the MDNA Tour was flopping everywhere. Just call it wishful thinking and it says a lot that in a country that is sinking faster than the Titanic, some people still find the time to vehemently hate on her through a newspaper article.

This is La Repubblica on Rebel Heart

http://www.repubblica.it/spettacoli/musica/2014/11/28/news/madonna-101639056/

Madonna posts a new track online

Her fans protest: "The voice is terrible"

Cattura10_zps9a2a0f29.jpg

it says "in the coming weeks" so basically the time leading up to the festive season

could very well be as early as this coming week :wow: tomorrow?

dying :dramatic:

By the way on a small grey note, the ever jaded, inaccurate, jealous to the core, unprofessional Italian press (for the most part certainly) is running stories everywhere about the original 30-sec LQ snippet of Rebel Heart and how "supposedly fans rushed to Twitter to voice their concerns that Madonna's voice is shit in it"

Really, can it always be that transparent in this country? I can't believe I live in a country where journalists and politicians alike fill their mouths with phrases such as "JOB ACT" when there's always been a perfectly fine Italian word for it AND they don't even speak a word of English anyway!!

ikr!!

:rotfl: