New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

I don't think the leak do damage, they rather promote the album. if the whole album leakes it would be even better. her team would have to act and release it before Christmas. That way the album release would have more exposure than all of her latest releases. And lets be honest there is no promo tour or something planed anyway for the spring....

Waiting along with the Virgin Tour DVD and the whole Blond Ambition recording from Bercy: in Neverland!

Edited by Amzer801

But what profits were being cut into? Like WB or M ever plan to release a rarities or b-sides album.

Collector/trader profits. He basically gave us all for nothing, what was previously going for many thousands. They (collectors) then fingered him for the GMAYL leak (which he didn't do, but it did stop him from leaking anything else) I thought this was all common knowledge?!

I don't think the leak do damage, they rather promote the album. if the whole album leakes it would be even better. her team would have to act and release it before Christmas. That way the album release would have more exposure than all of her latest releases. And lets be honest there is no promo tour or something planed anyway for the spring....

not if it's not done yet! SMH

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Did Aisha already claim she wrote both tracks ?

She not only wrote them, she sang them, played all the instruments on them, and mixed and produced them. Then, when that thieving Madonna was in Haiti w/ Sean she sneaked off to Jamaica where Aisha lives, broke into her hut, and stole her entire 1 1/2 page copyrighted pamphlet. Madonna even stole from Aisha's name, using 2 A's in her own.

Knowing Demonna's power, I'm a little scared to see a headline like this after her return from Malawi: "Furious Madonna cancels plans to release double-album 'Rebel Heart' because of demo leaks. Instead, she began working on a new movie." :ohmy::laugh:

She not only wrote them, she sang them, played all the instruments on them, and mixed and produced them. Then, when that thieving Madonna was in Haiti w/ Sean she sneaked off to Jamaica where Aisha lives, broke into her hut, and stole her entire 1 1/2 page copyrighted pamphlet. Madonna even stole from Aisha's name, using 2 A's in her own.

HAHAHAH how i miss her looney posts. Last time i heard from her she was saying the same shit about Beyonce and Rhianna. Aisha and that other woman Super Amanda, she was this chubby american girl who dressed like a cross between Bettie Page & Stevie Nicks and made many anti Madonna websites before marying an old man in rural England.

Madonna should say "Fuck it, the album format is dead anyway." and release her 80+ demos in various versions on itunes and bittorrent like RIGHT NAAAWWWWW :laugh:

If you guys think about it, the fan sites reported "someone" show all the demos through skype. Now, which person in the world would have all demos from different producers?

If you think also about the issue of the photo outtakes leaking. Which person in the world would have all photos from all different photographers?

I can think of a guy.

Why don't they look for the person responsible for this? Because they know who it is. Simple as that.

Are you really trying to frame Madennis just like they did with Jorge??? :laugh:

Knowing Demonna's power, I'm a little scared to see a headline like this after her return from Malawi: "Furious Madonna cancels plans to release double-album 'Rebel Heart' because of demo leaks. Instead, she began working on a new movie." :ohmy::laugh:

Noooooo!!! :dead:

bitee_zpsac4b295f.jpeg

Bite your tongue.

Noooooo!!! :dead:

darth-vader-no.jpg