New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

RH and WAOM are available to listen on Perez's site. I wonder why he hasn't be asked to remove them...

Both were deleted several hours ago :)

DrownedMadonna keep telling people on their Facebook page that these are "absolutely" demo versions. I really hope the final version of "Rebel Heart" is not very different to this! (Unlike the Give me A Bucket situation!)

DrownedMadonna keep telling people on their Facebook page that these are "absolutely" demo versions. I really hope the final version of "Rebel Heart" is not very different to this! (Unlike the Give me A Bucket situation!)

:clap:

In the 2011 article talking about the GMAYL investigation, it said the police traced the leakers IP and it wasn't Jorges, that's why they let him go. They knew who's IP it was, but didn't persuade it any further. It's obviously someone from M's camp that's is selling and sending these songs without the powers that he's knowledge.

If they knew who it was, why didn't they fire or charge that person? Why let it continue?

In the 2011 article talking about the GMAYL investigation, it said the police traced the leakers IP and it wasn't Jorges, that's why they let him go. They knew who's IP it was, but didn't persuade it any further. It's obviously someone from M's camp that's is selling and sending these songs without the powers that he's knowledge.

If they knew who it was, why didn't they fire or charge that person? Why let it continue?

They're all in on it!

$$$$

And telling Madonna (who, let's face it, is about as tech savvy as my Granny) that her "server got hacked" is just :rotfl:

Oh, and Jorge was cutting into the profits with all that stuff he was leaking, GMAYL was a silly smokescreen.

If you guys think about it, the fan sites reported "someone" show all the demos through skype. Now, which person in the world would have all demos from different producers?

If you think also about the issue of the photo outtakes leaking. Which person in the world would have all photos from all different photographers?

I can think of a guy.

Why don't they look for the person responsible for this? Because they know who it is. Simple as that.

The FBI will have a credit in the thanks section of the album like in the Sex book....

Meanwhile this...probably fake :

B3s5pNVCUAAeN3_.jpg

Um yeah. They listed Nicki Minaj and Onika on one song, and Onika is Nicki's real name.

If you guys think about it, the fan sites reported "someone" show all the demos through skype. Now, which person in the world would have all demos from different producers?

If you think also about the issue of the photo outtakes leaking. Which person in the world would have all photos from all different photographers?

I can think of a guy.

Why don't they look for the person responsible for this? Because they know who it is. Simple as that.

Who do you think it is?

The FBI will have a credit in the thanks section of the album like in the Sex book....

Meanwhile this...probably fake :

B3s5pNVCUAAeN3_.jpg

NiCK Minaj?? lol

Tim Berglin, Tim Bergler?

HoLLy Water?

Wtf is this shit? If you're creating a fake track list, at least put some effort in it.