New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

The bad news is that the Nicki Minaj collab will probably be the lead single, and I don't think she collabed on Living for Love so... Probably one of the two "bitch" songs... We'll see :mellow:

The bad news is that the Nicki Minaj collab will probably be the lead single, and I don't think she collabed on Living for Love so... Probably one of the two "bitch" songs... We'll see :mellow:

God I hope this is a joke, we already fucking had nicki minaj on the lead single of MDNA, why would she do this again

Diplo said that one of his songs is the lead single, and we can assume it is Unapologetic Bitch (the most-used hashtag by Madonna, and she even posted a fan made cover). It is a reggae-influenced track. Here are some lyrics (Madonnarama.com was right for Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me, I think we can trust them now) :

“I know you’d like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain’t gonna happen, here’s the reason why: When we did it, I’ll admit it, wasn’t satisfied.”

“I’m popping bottles that you can’t even afford. I’m throwing parties and you won’t get in the door.”

“You know you never really knew how much you loved me til you lost me, did you?”

Is this about Brahimina? :rotfl:

If so, he should be honored to have God sing about his dumped ass. :sassy:

Rebel Heart is getting very positive reactions, this song would explode if it was released on itunes right now.....ugh, yet another missed opportunity.

She should release this as first single, fuck the collabs, fuck the trends, just this kind of music from her heart.

THIS is exactly what we were waiting for..

Madonna sings this to David Blaine in the Interview with him. As a child her mother sang it to her.

[singing] I know a place where no one ever goes / There's peace and quiet, beauty and repose / It's hidden in a valley, behind a mountain stream / and lying there beside the stream I find that I can dream / Only of things, of beauty to the eye, snowflakes and mountains towering in the sky / Now I know that God made this world for me.

Wash all over me is going to be FU***** beautiful! The strings remind me of Oh Father!!! I LOVE the lyrics... So amazing and creative!

Who am I to decide what should be done

if this is the end then let it come

Let it come

Let it rain

Rain all over me

Like the tide, let it flow.

let it wash all over me OMG

:tigger::cries:

Wash all over me is going to be FU***** beautiful! The strings remind me of Oh Father!!! I LOVE the lyrics... So amazing and creative!

Who am I to decide what should be done

if this is the end then let it come

Let it come

Let it rain

Rain all over me

Like the tide, let it flow.

let it wash all over me OMG

:tigger::cries:

My favorite part... :)

Wash All Over Me is such a grower for me. Those lyrics, her voice, and the strings are amazing! I could do without the breakdown or whatever it's called at the end of the chorus.

The double album is a theory, not a rumor. I hope she does do it though. Contract fulfilled, she'd be a free agent from here on out.

Wonder if it will be a double album...after all there's been a double leak...

I just hope we don't have another MDNA situation where all the collab/"fun" stuff is the singles and good stuff stays ignored. I don't think I can go through that again.