New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

Messiah, Living for Love and Unapologetic Bitch will probably be the singles, and Rebel Heart the album title. The queen didn't hashtaged these 4 titles a hundred times for nothing!

:Disco_Ball:

As I have not heard the other songs, I can't judge but would love Rebel Heart to be the first single. It has had an amazing reaction and I think it has massive hit all over it. Even reading the reactions of fans here who find it inspiring and relatable. I am sure that people in general will fully embrace it and it has such a killer chorus.

Diplo himself confirmed it in an interview some weeks ago.

EDIT: Here's the extract from the interview with the exact wording, the interview's from September.

Full interview: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/15/diplo-madonnas-next-single-is-ready/#ixzz3Dg6wLRH6

So unless things have changed or Diplo was wrong, it's definitely going to be one of his songs.

Some people interpret the word single different. Single may just mean song....

As I have not heard the other songs, I can't judge but would love Rebel Heart to be the first single. It has had an amazing reaction and I think it has massive hit all over it. Even reading the reactions of fans here who find it inspiring and relatable. I am sure that people in general will fully embrace it and it has such a killer chorus.

Let's have faith in the Queen, the other songs may be even better than Rebel Heart. Living For Love may be a great anthem too, and it has a gospel choir! :laugh:

Ok, ok! Ahaha I'm just anxious for information! I had NO idea the first single was a Diplo production! I bet the song is FIRE! Diplo does NO wrong!

I love how excited you are. We all are. It's infectious and makes me want to skip through a meadow naked.

I still think this could be a double album.

And maybe the first single will be a double A side of "Rebel Heart" and "Unapologetic Bitch", each being the title track of their respective disc.

Oh my God I would just die!!

I still think this could be a double album.

And maybe the first single will be a double A side of "Rebel Heart" and "Unapologetic Bitch", each being the title track of their respective disc.

Oh my God I would just die!!

I would literally hide in my room for the next year listening to every song 100 times in a row.... Kind of what I did with confessions :p

Orbit said a few months ago that M's new music was "good" if I remember correctly, and now he says he has not heard it? :laugh: