New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

So she instagrammed the Interview shoot, but she has yet to address the leaks? I'm shocked! Even the fbi got behind it and got control of the mchileforo forum, and it made worldwide attention.

So she instagrammed the Interview shoot, but she has yet to address the leaks? I'm shocked! Even the fbi got behind it and got control of the mchileforo forum, and it made worldwide attention.

I think it's great she hasn't addressed it... I've always thought artists come across quite lame when they moan about leaks on twitter etc *cough* gaga *cough*

What other snippet are you guys talking about? :scared:

It was mentioned s few pages back

Clips of Devils Pray and Borrowed Time leaked. A soundcloud page earlier today posted clips of a few other songs that we haven't been able to decipher. But those clips have since been removed.

I suffer from depression and was having a real downturn last week, however since I caved in and listened to Rebel Heart I have been on cloud 9.

Madonna does for me what no amount of pills, doctors, counsellors etc ever could. I love this woman so fucking much...

<3 <3 <3

Rebel heart is an anthem for people who feel like they don't fit in, she makes her personal journey an universal story. that's what she did on Ray of light.

I once saw a documentary about M. They looked at her "promo" structure and they could draw a line between eras and where she's mor active. During promo time and new album etc. She can bring a new info or people will talk about her minimum each week. Once a week or even more. Back then (2008) the average was 1 week maximun between a media talking about her.

I think we are at that peek right now.

if she addresses it - it draws more attention to it. it may be just as simple as that.

I think it's possible neither wash or rebel are the first single, so she may not be that bothered by it

I can't make out the lyrics but it's the one with the cool creepy string breakdown. It's so awesome. It creates a sound that feels cohesive to the choatic strings on wash all over me!!!

i just had a chance to listen to "Rebel Heart" - although it sounds a little raw, it is cewrtainly way better than "4 minutes" or "gimme all your loving". To some extent it reminds of "Your Honesty" from "Remixed and Revisited". I will be happy if it is a lead single!

I want to give a shout out to everyone they helped on twitter today because WE PUT IN WORK and made that number 1 happen and also trended wash all over me pretty high too. FUCK YEA

Not to mention it was fun!!!