New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

OMG!

"According to various sources + reports, this may be an instrumental snippet for Madonna’s lead single from her 13th studio album. The snippet, entitled “We-R-Superstars”, is the same snippet provided from Billboard about a month ago, where they called it the new single from a “shape-shifting dance legend”. Although nothing is confirmed, there’s a bunch of evidence that this may be the lead single’s instrumental.

Here you can see more evidence as to why the snippet may be from the lead single."

Dead :stir:

Remember how crazy we all got over that snippet. We all ensured that it was M and we DIED when we found out what it really was! I wanted new music SO bad, and now we have the absolutely amazing Rebel Hear!!!

One thing I don't understand is how seemingly everyone here talks about March when it comes to releasing the new stuff - which is fine for the album, but the lead single could be released as early as January, no? I don't think that's unusual, lots of artists have been releasing singles in January. It just seems to be a dead month when it comes to album releases.

Come to think of that, January is barely 5 weeks away...Sooo, I don't see why she would need to rush release a single this month if it never was planned like that anyway.

Just bring it on in January :thumbsup:

I agree with you.... Why wouldn't her team release in the next couple days? The hype is so large. My radio station literally played clips from rebel heart and wash all over me, and the hosts were talking about how good they were, and how big of hits they thought the songs could be!!! :Disco_Ball:

Amazing :wow:

I do too believe the first single will be released beforehand, GMAYL and GGW were both released before the album but apparently RH won't be the first single so l only hope the first single will be better!!! Amd RH has to be the second one!!! Then she will have the whole wide world at her feet!!!!

She doesn't need to rush the release because of these leaks! We can be sure that our Queen knows what she's doing! Look at the promo she has prepared for us, and it's only the beginning! This is not MDNA (with "no time for promo"), this time she clearly wants to promote her new reinvention :Disco_Ball:

I *JUST* noticed that on RH the vocoder says, "Re-beeelll Heaaa-eaaart"

Couldn't love this track more. And I'm willing to bet money that this is the final version - unless Miley or someone else was invited to add vocals later.

How about "Living For Love" as a first single, released officially on Valentine's Day? And the pics of M in the studio with Mert & Marcus were for a video? The 14th of february could fit a march album release date! And linking the title to valentine's day could be cute... She's also hastagged the hell out of that title the past couple of months, right up there with Rebel Heart and Unapologetic Bitch

How about "Living For Love" as a first single, released officially on Valentine's Day? And the pics of M in the studio with Mert & Marcus were for a video? The 14th of february could fit a march album release date! And linking the title to valentine's day could be cute... She's also hastagged the hell out of that title the past couple of months, right up there with Rebel Heart and Unapologetic Bitch

No.

She doesn't need to rush the release because of these leaks! We can be sure that our Queen knows what she's doing! Look at the promo she has prepared for us, and it's only the beginning! This is not MDNA (with "no time for promo"), this time she clearly wants to promote her new reinvention :Disco_Ball:

what promo she has cooked?

Yeah.... That would never happen LOL.... The album is coming very very soon....

what promo she has cooked?

The whole world is talking about the leaks, a new interview/photoshoot (with tits) has just been released and another photoshoot (the one with the red lipstick) is still to come. And all that before any release! She has the same ambition than for Confessions! :popcorn2:

She's coming...so fast! I get to have those interview magazine covers in my hands on my birthday!!!! I couldn't be more thankful to M. Keep it coming girl! You're about to quadruple your earnings. We're hungry to spend everything on you! 😂😍

Guest whatatramp

Remember how ALL of the songs on MDNA featured REALLY quiet vocals and loud production? Like M's voice was really soft and tucked behind the music??? I HATED that! Did we ever find out why that was?? Do you guys know what I'm talking about?????

I can't really hear that but some people who did blamed it on the guy who mastered it, forgot his name

Remember how ALL of the songs on MDNA featured REALLY quiet vocals and loud production? Like M's voice was really soft and tucked behind the music??? I HATED that! Did we ever find out why that was?? Do you guys know what I'm talking about?????

That must be due to the mixing, which was done by Demo Castellon. He mixed the Timbaland/Timberlake tracks on HC, "Celebration", "Revolver" and all of MDNA + the audio of the MDNA Tour CD/DVD/bluray.

I really hope she's found another, better mixer!

Absolutely! It bugs me quite a lot too, especially on songs which otherwise could sound amazing, e.g. Love Spent. Her vocals are so tiny in this one, sounds like she's been recording it through a pipe.

Yet another example for why MDNA could have been so much better.

But you know what, let's not talk about MDNA now...it's all about the new album now! :thumbsup: