New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

Are u sure????? Cause I was tweeting a lot.......(I'm from Brazil)

REAL-TIME CHARTS

Trending 140

An up-to-the-minute ranking of the fastest moving songs shared on Twitter in the U.S., measured by acceleration over the past hour. Titles are ranked based on a formula comparing the number of times they are shared within the last hour to the hourly average of shares over a rolling 24-hour period.

the verses of Wash Over Me reminds me of that Mad World tune by Gary Jules does anyone else hear it?

Actually my brother noticed it too :D I thought Falling Free resembled Mad World as well.

REAL-TIME CHARTS

Trending 140

An up-to-the-minute ranking of the fastest moving songs shared on Twitter in the U.S., measured by acceleration over the past hour. Titles are ranked based on a formula comparing the number of times they are shared within the last hour to the hourly average of shares over a rolling 24-hour period.

Thanks!!!

eerhmm....Mad World is from Tears for Fears....the Jules song is a cover...

and :rotfl: @ guys from outside US tweeting the song!!!! you guys are amazing!!!! (a bunch of kids but amazing anyway :lol: )

does this twitter thing impact the billboard charts?

No, there's a separate Billboard + Twitter chart compiling the most shared and mentioned songs by US Twitter users. It doesn't affect any other Billboards charts.